01. Daily

A/N: This has been requested by Peachmackee27! Do enjoy!

"Akane-san, how long do you intend to wait for him?" Aoi asked as she soon appeared with a blanket and handed it to [name] who smiled in response

"Akane-san, how long do you intend to wait for him?" Aoi asked as she soon appeared with a blanket and handed it to [name] who smiled in response. She then lightly patted the young girl on the head as she gladly accepted the blanket, wrapping it around herself.

"He is coming home soon, I will just wait here. Are you done with your duties for the night?" [name] asked and smiled when Aoi nodded in response, and [name] could only chuckle as she lightly patted the young girl on the side of her cheek.

"Great job today. Shinobu will be so happy," [name] spoke out and soon watched as Aoi took her leave. [name] then looked up to the night sky that was clear of clouds, allowing the stars to shine brightly together with the moon as well.

She then started to rub her hands together, and brought it up to her mouth, cupping the sides of her mouth as she started to blow hot air into it. She then wrapped the blanket tightly around herself once more and waited.

He was coming home, and [name] couldn't be more than happy. She started to walk about the same area she had been, trying to keep herself warm. A soft smile appeared on her lips as she continued to hum a soft tune to herself.

"How many times do I have to fucking tell you, to wait for me inside?" his deep and rough voice soon reached [name]'s ears and she smiled as she turned. There, stood her beloved.

The Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi.

"Welcome home, Shinazugawa-san," she spoke out and Sanemi scowled in response as he reached out and pulled her cheeks slightly, causing her to yelp in pain. She then pouts as she rubbed both her cheeks once Sanemi had released them from his fingers.

"How many times have I told you, to call me Sanemi?" he asked as he soon opened his arms, and [name] could only smile as she soon felt her cold body engulfed in a tight and warm hug by the Wind Hashira.

"I missed you," he muttered out as he sighed in content to have [name] in his hold.

"I missed you too, how was the mission?" she asked and Sanemi could only shrug his shoulders as he had a proud look on his face. [name] could only laugh softly at how prideful and boastful her boyfriend was, but nonetheless, she loves him very much.

"What did you do today?" Sanemi asked as he intertwined his fingers with her cold ones, bringing her back into the courtyard, heading for the estate he resided in so that she will start warming up soon.

"Oh, I spent some time together with Iguro-san today," [name] spoke out and noticed Sanemi had stopped walking. She then mentally sighed as she knew what was going to happen, and soon counted down mentally in her head.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Iguro? Why the fuck were you hanging out with that snake? Doesn't he have Kanroji already?! Why does he need to spend time with you?!" Sanemi snapped and snatched his hand out of [name]'s hold and proceeded to walk away in a huff. [name] then sighed with a small smile on her face as she watched the retreating figure of the hot-tempered Wind Hashira.