06. Years

"Akane-san, you shouldn't be doing those! Let me do it!" Aoi called out as she tried to snatch the dirty laundry basket from [name]'s hands, which [name] laughed a little at and moved out of the way, causing Aoi to miss grabbing the basket instead

"Mou! Kocho-sama will get angry!" Aoi tried to threaten [name], and she raised an eyebrow in response.

"And why would Shinobu get angry with me?" she asked, and Aoi pouts slightly in response, knowing that [name] knew too well that Aoi was just trying to get her to hand over the basket.

"[name]?" and [name] turned to look at who had called out to her. She was seen in the backyard of the Butterfly Estate, scrubbing away at the laundry that she was washing for Aoi instead. A smile appeared on her lips as she looked at Giyuu who had called out to her.

"Giyuu! What can I help you with today?" she asked with a smile on her face, and Giyuu could only allow a faint smile to appear on his lips. Remember the young girl who had trained together with him and eventually led them to where they were right now. [name] then noticed he was holding his haori, and her eyes widened at the hole it had received.

"Patching up?" she asked, and Giyuu nodded slightly. [name] then smiled and soon washed her hands properly to get rid of all the soap that was stuck to her hands, and then patted them dry.

"Of course. Let's go back to my estate, I'll even prepare some tea for you which you can enjoy while I mend your haori," [name] spoke out and gently grabbed hold of Giyuu's haori in her hands. Knowing full well that the haori meant a lot to him. Her hand then gently traced the patterned part of the haori.

"Do you miss him?" Giyuu's voice called out, and [name] could only nod her head slowly as she remember well about Sabito. Someone who was extremely dear to her and Giyuu. She then sighed as she tried to control her emotions and turned, flashing Giyuu a smile as she proceeded to walk backwards while facing him.

"Hey, be careful," he called out and his dark blue hues widened as he stretched out and wrapped an arm around [name]'s waist as she was tripping and was tilting backwards. Giyuu then sighed as he looked at how stunned [name]'s face was and soon smiled when a soft smile appeared on her lips as well.

"I told you to be careful," he spoke out, and [name] laughed as he soon pulled her up properly. She then shook her head as she remembered so well back then when they were much younger. How protective Sabito and Giyuu were of her.

"[name]! No! I'll do it! I'm a man!" Sabito yelled out as he stopped [name] from carrying so many firewoods. [name] then stared with a confused look on her face and soon felt Giyuu's hand on her shoulder and he shook her head.

"He's that stubborn. But then again, are you injured anywhere?" and [name] looked utterly confused.

"Guys, I've only been here for less than minute," she mumbled out.