12. Horror

He then watched as Tanjiro leaned forward and grabbed hold of [name]'s face with his tiny hands and pulled her towards him. His pale purple eyes then widened at what Tanjiro was doing, and he snapped.

"Hey! She's mine!" he snapped, and soon pulled [name]'s face towards his instead.

"NO! [NAME]-NEE-CHAN IS MINE!" Tanjiro yelled out so loud that it caused Sanemi to stop pulling [name]'s face towards him. [name] then blushed slightly at what Sanemi had done and quickly pulled back. She then held her arms opened, and Tanjiro squirmed away from Sanemi's hold and into [name]'s arms.

 She then held her arms opened, and Tanjiro squirmed away from Sanemi's hold and into [name]'s arms

"Bleh!" Tanjiro stuck his tongue out, and Sanemi had a ticked mark on his forehead. [name] then laughed as she hugged Tanjiro tightly against her body, and soon smiled. She turned and showed Sakonji how Tanjiro looked like right now.

"Tanjiro..." Sakonji called out as he raised his hands out. Tanjiro then blinked in confusion at the man before him but eventually stretched his tiny hands out in response to Sakonji. [name] then smiled and placed him into Sakonji's arms.

"Let's find your other friends and turn you back," and [name] laughed at how gentle Sakonji was with Tanjiro, and could only shake her head as she remembered reading the diary that Sakonji had kept throughout his years of training them.

"Shinazugawa-san, stop with that face. You were so smiley the previous day," [name] said with a sigh as she gently placed a hand against the side of his face, and she smiled when he leaned into her touch.

"Now that I'm home, are you going to tell me everything you wanted to tell me?" [name] asked and Sanemi's pale purple eyes widened slightly. He then started to pale a little as he realized the promise he had made with [name]. He then coughed and realized.

A promise is a promise, he will eventually have to tell [name] who he actually is and make her remember him so that he could make it up for the hurtful things he had said to her back then.

Things that he had regretted terribly.

"[name], you need to remember that Urokodaki-san will be staying in your estate for the time being," Giyuu spoke out, and [name] turned to look at him. Her eyes then widened as she realized she had forgotten about her master, and gently knocked her head in response.

"Heh, sorry... I'll go get the room ready!" [name] said with a smile and eventually took off. Sanemi then narrowed his pale purple eyes at Giyuu, wondering what the Water Hashira was playing at.

"Don't bother trying to get [name] to remember you," Giyuu muttered out and walked away from the now raging Wind Hashira. Sanemi then bit his lips in response and soon took off running, straight past Giyuu who was heading towards the Moon Estate as well.

Giyuu's dark blue hues widened and he immediately took off running after the Wind Hashira. Giyuu then sighed in frustration, causing Aoi who was passing by to stare in shock. It wasn't often to see the Water Hashira expressing how frustrated he was before them. She then watched as Giyuu took off running towards the Moon Estate as well.