Chapter 3 : Elijah & Olivia

(Mature Language 18 +)

"Mammmaaaa!" screamed the 5 year old girl in a loud voice enough to scare her 5 year old twin brother who was busy pulling the Barbie doll's pony tail so hard that the doll's head came off from the body.

"Ssssshhhhhhh! don't scream like that. Momma won't be happy. I will stick it back" replied back the 5 year old boy in hushed voice trying to calm his twin sister after his little fiasco with her doll. He was too tempted to pull the doll's pony tail and was terrified when its head came off from the body. This Barbie was his sister's favourite doll. He knew if his mother came to know about his behaviour, he would be in trouble. He tried to fix the doll but was suddenly pushed by two little hands.

"Go away. You broke by Barbie. I will tell Mamma" replied back the little girl trying to wipe off the tears that started making their way on her beautiful pink and chubby cheeks.

"That Barbie was weak. We buy new..." the boy tried to explain it to his sister that they can always buy a new one but before he could finish his sentence his twin sister went for another screaming fit.

"Mammaaaa!" this time her voice was much louder and her brother was totally scared.

"Stop Oli! Don't Shout!" the boy tried to calm his sister but his eyes grew wide when he saw what his sister had in her hand. He was totally confused thinking how could she get a hold of that.

"You broke my doll Eli. I break your car" she pulled the wheels of the car so hard just the way her brother did a while back to her poor Barbie, and as expected the rear wheels came off leaving the car completely on her mercy. The little girl had a satisfied yet a cute face that she could give her twin brother the taste of his own medicine.

"MY CAR!!! Mommaaaaa...!" this time it was him who screamed loudly for his mother's attention in a complaining tone.

"Don't Shout Eli! Mumma won't be happy." This little girl mimicked her brother as if it was just a piece of cake for her.

And that's it he showed his anger on her doll and she showed her anger on his car. It was not a new thing that the twins involved any other living or non - living things in their fights. It has been a daily routine that it made Aria to almost predict what might be broken next and when. But in spite of that they had love for each other. No matter how much they fought, the sister - brother duo had so much love for each other. If one twin was not well, the other one would be with the one which always made Aria's eyes moist. The love they shared for each other was so precious. No wonder if they turn out to be too protective of one another in future.

After all, that's the siblings bond. So special.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh"

"Mummmmaaaaaa"

"Mommmaaaaa"

Their fight would have continued if Aria hadn't stepped in.

"ELIJAH ERIC FERGUSON; OLIVIA HARPER FERGUSON! Stop that right away." Aria's voice put an instant stop at whatever the twins were doing and both of them looked at their mother with pretty faces and moist eyes. It was very difficult to scold them and she knew it better than anyone else.

"What was going on here?" Aria asked trying to keep her tone as strict as possible but only she knew that she can't keep it for a long time.

"Hi Mumma!"

"Hi Mommaaaa!"

The twins greeted her with a wave of their little palms as if nothing had happened here. Even though they were the ones who called her but that was only to scare the other twin. This was however not left unnoticed by her.