Chapter 32: Wedding Night or Morning?

Hello All!

Here is the next chapter!

******************************************************************************************************

WARNING:

EXTREMELY MATURE CHAPTER (PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT ABOVE 18)

You won't miss much!

******************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 32:

Aria reached their bedroom in an instant and hurried inside. She was indeed a little turned on by his recent statement that he, her husband, would totally devour each and every part of her curvy little body all the night! All Night? Really?

She heaved a heavy sigh and walked towards the huge glass window inside their bedroom. The view from this window was so beautiful even in the night. The half part of the garden and the entire swimming pool was visible from this place. The clean blue water of the pool was so inviting and refreshing that she thought she should have learnt swimming long back. She thought it would be a good idea to join a few classes. She smiled to herself thinking about their upcoming wedding night and made her way towards the huge mirror which was right opposite to the door of their room.

** Door Click **

Aria gasped and her eyes went a little wide thinking of the fact that her husband was with her in the same room and it was their wedding night. Her lips parted a little trying to breathe through her mouth involuntarily. Her heart started beating like a crazy horse proving how fast it can run; naturally her breathing was erratic. One look at his reflection in the mirror and she couldn't stop the blood rush in her cheeks. She bit her lip a little trying to calm her racing heart but her heart chose this very day to be out of her control and behave all crazy! Her heart was such a traitor!!

He had taken off his coat long back after their get-together was over. Now, he was only in his white shirt and black trousers while she was totally dolled up in her wedding gown just like this early afternoon. His hands were tucked inside his pant pockets and he was staring at her reflection in the mirror which he would see from where he was standing.

There was no doubt that they had made love in this room lot many times. But as a married couple, this was the first time they will be intimate and this little realization was making it even more exciting for the both of them. One look at her and he knew what kind of emotions she was going through. He smiled a little and started making his way towards her while she was playing with her fingers still looking at him. This little movement was of course sensed and seen by her. Both had their gazes locked with each other through their reflections in the mirror.

He reached and stood behind her in no time and kept staring at his beautiful wife. For her, it was becoming extremely difficult to handle these pleasurable sensations and she was totally confused at how calm he was about it. To buy a little time she asked him in a low whisper, "Are the kids asleep?" Even she knew that was a dumb question at that point. Didn't he say a while back that he will take care of their kids and come to make love to her? Was that obvious question necessary? Her inner self mocked at her!!

He raised his eyebrows a little in amusement but then answered saying, "Yes, you were right! They were out like a light the moment their heads hit their pillows." And he was back to his staring session that made her mentally roll her eyes thinking 'What was with the staring? Was he seeing her for the first time?'