Chapter 14: What did 'I' do to deserve 'you'??

Hello All!

Here is the next update!

*********************************************

CHAPTER 14:

"Hey"

"Hey"

"What are you doing here? Couldn't sleep?" Christopher asked while making his way towards Aria. He was still in his morning clothes while his lover was strolling in the garden in her night suit. With her hair tied up in a messy bun she looked extra cute. He walked towards her with his hands inside his pant pockets.

P.S.: Aria's Night Dress

"Yeah!" She replied back in slow tone and asked "Anyway, what's up with you? Are you done with your office work?" He stood in front of her and curled his arms around her waist bringing her a little close to him.

"Yeah! It's done from my end. A few paper works are pending; my secretary will handle it tomorrow." He replied back looking at her face. She appeared lost in thoughts and this was not left unnoticed by him.

"Okay!" She said in a small tone and placed her hands on his chest. The top three buttons of his shirt which were open gave her a good peek of his manly chest. She was itching to run her fingers on his chest and tug on his chest hair with her teeth but she knew that this was not the time for such 'inappropriate' thoughts. They had to deal with some important things which needed their immediate attention. So, setting those uninvited thoughts way behind her mind, she looked into his eyes.

But one look at him and she didn't want to discuss anything. She just wanted him to rest and get good sleep. He has been working hard and looked extremely tired. He was really a hard working person.

"What's bothering you Aria?" He asked looking into her eyes and when she hesitated he asked her again but this time his tone was softer than ever.

"Tell me; what's wrong Honey?" She didn't reply him and looked down. She was indeed hesitating and it set his heart on a treadmill named 'worry' and 'anxiety'.

"Are you leaving me?" He voiced his thoughts in a worried and a scared tone which made her head to shot up and look at him immediately with wide eyes. She didn't know that her hesitation gave him a wrong idea that she wanted to leave him. And before she could deny it and voice her thoughts he spoke in a hurried and an extremely worried tone.

"Have I done something? Did I say something to hurt you or the kids? Aria please, tell me what's wrong?" With every question he tossed at her, his hands cupped her cheeks and brought her even more close to him as if pleading her not to leave him.

"RELAX Christopher!" She had to stop him by placing her palm on his mouth resulting in a few muffled noises from him. The mere touch of his lips on her palm ignited a desire in her but she knew she had to wait.