Chapter 7 : Basic Needs of Life!!

Thanks a lot for your valuable votes.

Nelix18titajoyrvtamlaura1isabellaraleenChristineGomes2ilovetoread34KendraLeeLewisKairavictorVismaya_VasanthannerryNAuser28518095RmmmmmmmmUsratFahmidaOgbaideEstherLucThiosigalmez

Thanks a lot for those beautiful comments.

tamlaura1isabellaraleenKairavictorKendraLeeLewisChristineGomes2UsratFahmidaigalmez,  

This part will majorly focus on Aria and her struggles. It will run in the flashback and also in the present. However, to help you all understand, I have mentioned what section is flashback and which one is running in present time.

Also, I have relied purely on internet for some price details which I used in the story. Let me know if I am wrong anywhere.

Enjoy the chapter!!

CHAPTER 7:

"What's going on Ryan?" Evelyn practically yelled at him once the twins were both out of hearing range and were engrossed in playing see-saw. Ryan however did not respond to her. He appeared lost somewhere in his thoughts. His gaze was stuck at the garden where twins were playing like they had no worries of the world. It was true! What worries did they have?

"Ryan? What. Is. Going. On?" Evelyn asked stressing each and every word and continued when she was successful in grabbing Ryan's attention.

"Why were Aria and that 'pig' giving death glares to each other? What did I miss? Ryan speak up before I get a panic attack!!" Evelyn asked while throwing her hands in air in frustration.

"How do you know Aria?" Ryan asked without paying any heed to her questions or rants leaving her surprised.

"How do 'you' know Aria? And you can't expect me to answer when I have asked you a question first!!" Evelyn yelled at him with narrowed eyes. There she was running out of mind with all those questions eating her up and here he was throwing another question at her.

"Evy, please tell me how do you know Aria and I promise to clear all your doubts." Ryan said in a soft tone.

"But..." Evelyn tried to put up a point but was interrupted by him. "Trust me Evy!! I need to know about it." Ryan said while holding her hands. The look on his face was enough for her to drop all her anger and simply say "Okay!"

.

.

.

"I met Aria 6 years back. I was in RWB first shop that my grandmother, Ruby, had started. I had recently joined RWB & Co. that time and my dad had asked me to visit the shop and work on the latest designs. He asked me to give it a try and if I still wanted to be out of it I could work on the management, finances and photography aspects of RWB. So, when I was going through the boutique and trying my luck for some new designs. I heard a knock..."