Chapter 8: Momma's Little Warriors!!

Hello All! 

This chapter is dedicated to isabellaraleen. I am so happy. Thanks a lot girl. I opened my wattpad account to update this part but the notification caught my eye. The sweet one mentioned above has nominated my book 'Are You The For Me?' for 'The Fiction Awards - 2020' for 'Best Plot' and for 'Best Protagonist'! I don't know what to say. I can only say that I just grinned how huge that my ears started to ache! Thank you so much isabellaraleen for this kind gesture. I am so happy that you liked the story and for also being a constant support.

I am also thankful to all my other readers and followers for believing in me and giving my story a chance. You all are best! I love You!!  

Sorry for being this late in updating. I wasn't feeling well and being locked down in my own house was not helping at all. So, I was in frustrated mood and could not write anything. But now that I am feeling a lot better, I thought of writing the next part of this story first, because I got the idea and could frame it much faster as compared to the other story. So, here is the next update.

Also, I will thank everyone individually in the next update because I am so dying to give you all this update!! 

******************************************************

CHAPTER 8:

"Explain!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I am talking about. Tell me who was it?" Amelia asked with her arms crossed across her chest and Hunter knew that she understood that he was slapped.

"Aria!" Hunter said crossing his arms too and kept looking at Amelia.

"Aria Ferguson? The wedding designer from RWB?" Amelia asked with her eyes wide open and jaw dropped down in shock when Hunter nodded his head in 'Yes!'

"But why would she do that?" She asked throwing her hands in the air in confusion. "Hunter, you being quiet about it is not helping at all. You have to tell me what happened that she 'slapped' you." She almost yelled stressing on the word slapped. She was completely confused that why someone would hit a person for no reason and especially when they were meeting for the first time.

"Because I stated the fact that she is a 'Whore'!" He replied back in a careless tone shrugging off his shoulders.

"WHAT?" Amelia was beyond shocked.

"Hunter, how could you do that? How could you simply deduce and call someone like that? For god's sake, you met her for the first time. How can you say that? God Hunter!" She kept throwing her hands in the air completely shocked at how Hunter could call someone as sweet as Aria something like that.

"Believe me Amelia, she is a 'Whore'! And I know it better than anyone else. This is not the first time I have met her." He said while holding her arms and stressing on the words 'first time' confusing Amelia more.

"Still not helping." She said while nodding her head in denial causing Hunter to take a deep breath closing his eyes before saying;

"Aria is the one.

.

.

.

She is my ex-wife!"

*****************************************************************************

"What's wrong with you? You are so quiet. What happened? Are you unwell?" Aria asked in a worried tone touching Evelyn's forehead checking for fever.