Chapter 25: DNA TESTS??

Hello All!

I am back with two chapters again!! Chapter 25 and 26.

No Thank you note today, I missed out the notifications because the scroll bar allow.

THANKS A LOT EACH AND EVERYONE FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS!!

**************************************************

 CHAPTER 25:

** COURTROOM **

"My Lord! Before you give the final judgement, I would like to request your permission to ask you about something." Daniel asked in a soft tone looking at the judge while the judge agreed immediately saying "PERMISSION GRANTED!!"

Aria knew what it must be about. She turned her head and looked in Christopher's direction. A beautiful smile broke on her face when she saw that he was already looking at her with love, pride and confidence. He smiled at her immediately and mouthed "I LOVE YOU". Feeling extremely shy she simply looked down at her feet while battling her eyes lashes thinking how lucky she was to get such a great human as her soul mate. He chuckled a little looking at her gesture grabbing Ryan's attention.

Ryan looked at both of them and knew that his best friend and his sister had just shared a moment of romance in a room filled with so many people. Ryan always saw Aria like his sister and even she saw him like a brother who she never had. As if remembering that he didn't say his share of 'I Love You' to Evelyn, he turned and looked at her. Evelyn's gaze was fixed like a hawk on the judge and she was biting her nails subtly thinking about all kinds of worst scenarios.

Ryan chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders saying "Relax! She won the case!"

"But the judge hasn't announced that yet!! And now, Daniel has something else to say. I just want Aria home and free from this entire drama." Evelyn said while shaking her head in denial and sighed.

"She will be home! Believe me!" Ryan said in a soft tone while she simply nodded her head in 'yes' with a small smile playing on her face.

"I love you!!"

"I love you too!!"

"My Lord! As per my client, Ms. Ferguson's request, I would like to ask your permission to carry out the DNA tests of Mr. Fox with Ms. Ferguson's kids. Mr. Fox has clearly denied that he is not their biological father and had also mentioned very, very clearly in their divorce agreement that 'he will not have any relationship with the baby'!! So, it will be an essential report to prove Mr. Fox was right or wrong!! And for the purpose of my client's safety and her kids' safety; Mr. Christopher Brentt has filed an application, of course with Ms. Ferguson's permission; for carrying out the DNA tests." Daniel asked while alternating his gaze between the judge, Aria and Hunter.

"If Mr. Fox has himself denied his involvement with the kids, then this will have nothing to do with the case. However, considering how important this result might be in the future, I allow you the permission. PERMISSION GRANTED!!!" Judge agreed immediately because even he knew it was an essential document for future purposes.

"Also Mr Lord! By seeing the way Mr. Fox has managed to tamper with almost every proof related to this case, I want this DNA test procedure done under the court's watch. I cannot take a risk anymore." Daniel said stressing on each and every word very clearly.

"PERMISSION GRANTED!!" The judge nodded his head in 'yes'. After hearing everything about this case and how low Hunter had gone to just make his point in front of everyone, the judge was totally upset. He is a good man with a happy family. He felt sad thinking about what Aria must have been facing all these years. He could not even think what he would do if his daughter was in Aria's place. But being the judge, he could not let his emotions speak. He had to be neutral and practical enough to weigh the pros and cons of a situation and give the right judgement. Being a judge is one such difficult responsibility.