Chapter 19: Pills or Condoms??

Hello All!

Here is the next chapter!! This is the continuation to chapter 18.

*********************************************************************

WARNING: COMPLETELY MATURE

(I would advise you to skip it if you are not above 18! You won't miss much!!)

************************************************************************

CHAPTER 19:

Christopher made Aria stand on her feet after they entered the room and turned around to lock it. With kids sleeping right in the next room he couldn't risk it to be left unlocked. Lucas and Zoey sometimes barged into his room whenever they wanted to complain about the other twin. And he really couldn't take anymore risks this time or in the future. He turned around to look at her in that beautiful dress for the last time this night. He knew he would make sure to take that little clothing off her precious body in no time.

He took two long steps and stood before her. He crossed his arms across his chest and said "I had sex a couple of times in the past. That was very long back when Benjamin was alive. Just a couple of times! And I didn't even have a fling after he passed away. I had responsibilities on my shoulders so I didn't have time or energy for those dramas. But when I heard about you and started to feel what a soul you are I never wanted any other woman in my life; let that be even for 'just sex' purposes! Because, I was yours and I couldn't betray you."

"You don't have to tell me all this Christopher! I don't want your past. I want you! You in my life! I want you all to myself!" She said in a soft tone trying to make him understand which he did.

"I am completely yours! So, now that we are clear about each other's sex life, we have no need to discuss about it in the future. We are going to forget about it and start our new life. Okay baby?" He asked while cupping her face in his hands while she nodded her head in 'yes' saying "Okay!!!"

He smirked at her naughtily and grabbed her jaw in a manly grip enough to make her hormones go haywire just by his touch. "In that case, you need to understand, I am not a gentle guy when 'sex' is concerned. I can only get rough! I will try my level best to be gentle with you, only for the first time. But I might get carried away so you need to stop me if it goes overboard!!"

"Make love to me Christopher! Make me yours!" She said while looking into his eyes deeply.

SONG: Light it up, on the run; let's make love, tonight! Make it up, fall in love, try!

He let his hand go behind her head and kissed her deeply while unbuttoning his shirt with his other hand. He broke the kiss after a few seconds and let his left hand reach her zip. With his gaze locked with hers, he swiftly unzipped her dress letting it to pool down on the floor. He got rid of his shirt immediately and eyed her curves from her head till her toe shamelessly. She stood only in her black lingerie in front of this gorgeous half naked man. She bit her lip sensing the lust and hunger in his eyes but frowned a little when she saw that his gaze was stuck at her waist and at her lower abdomen. The little realization made her close her eyes for a second saying;

"They are the stretch marks... because of pregnancy..." She said in a meek tone only to be interrupted by him.

"...They are beautiful..." He said in a soft whisper with his gaze still stuck on the little marks. He dropped on his knees in front of her and held her waist in his manly and rough hands. He let his thumbs linger on the marks ever so gently like he was trying to understand the science behind their creation. She gasped in some air when he kissed her there on those little marks one after the other leisurely like he had the entire world's time. Still seated on his knees he looked back into her eyes for a few seconds and let his attention go back to her belly to admire those beautiful marks. He gently ran his palm there and said, "This is where 'our' baby will grow! Wow!!" He stooped in again and kissed her belly a few more times. But a small thought took room in his mind. Was he forcing her about the baby? He rose up immediately and asked "Are you okay getting pregnant again?"