Chapter 17: Playing your own 'Death Game'!!

Hello All!

Thanks a lot for your votes on chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!

tamlaura1craftydragonqueenuser28475194SandraCoronado9bets_mattLOVELY_AFRIQtaici_ranac-96Nelix18Usrat_FahmidaKendraLeeLewis_nilam_JanitaDucasCorpuzIBTROUBLEBellaLMartinezHazel_29_Lexi_Queen2200ChristineGomes2LucThiosuser28518095mis104

Thanks a lot for your comments on chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!

tamlaura1SandraCoronado9bets_mattBellaLMartinezKendraLeeLewisFilia782Usrat_Fahmida

******************************************************

CHAPTER 17:

"Good evening dad!" Amelia greeted with a wide smile on her face while hugging her father and sat down opposite to him for dinner.

"Hey honey! How are you? I mean, you know with all that case between Hunter and his ex-wife?!" Her father asked in a genuinely worried tone. He was really worried about the way things were going on.

"Oh, don't worry daddy! We have everything in control. Hunter has planned everything." Amelia replied back in a confident tone while turning her fork to grab some noodles while her father was thinking about what more drama he had to see before the 'big' day.

Big day!! It wasn't the day of Amelia and Hunter's wedding. It was the day where his revenge would be completed. MR. JOHNSON, Amelia's father, was eagerly waiting for that day where he could take his revenge on Hunter and his family. And that day will be the true Big Day!! His thoughts were broken when Amelia spoke up.

"That witch will be behind the bars in no time. How dare she slap 'my' Hunter?! She will pay for everything she has done in the past by cheating on him and slapping him on our engagement day. She will be taught such a lesson that her bloody kids will also face the consequences." Amelia said with a tone oozing out of venom for Aria. She was so blinded by 'love for Hunter' that she literally stopped using her brain. And this little logic was not left unnoticed by her father who hated Hunter deeply.

Just the way his daughter was blinded by love, he was blinded by revenge. Aria was a pawn in his revenge game and now Amelia too will be one. But yes, in a different manner. He always wanted Amelia to be married to Hunter to gain all his money and industries. But Aria was already there in between so, he chose to pluck her out and throw away; which he did!! But who was he trying to cheat? Even though he was able to coat dust in everyone's eyes, can he bluff god too? The great one was always watching him and was just waiting for the right time to punish him. But somewhere in his heart, he always regretted the way he acted in Aria's case. And now when his daughter was abusing the little ones he didn't like it.