DOTD #9

Y/n's POV:

"We better go. Now" I said to Mina and probably to others whose listening as I snatched my bag and headed out of the classroom

I didn't want to force them or Mina to come with me since we're still 'not' that close.

But I'm glad to hear her shuffling footsteps coming towards me as we exited the classroom.

Other students already had the same initiative as mine as they were running back and forth in the hallway.

We started to run too.

"Find Chaeyoung, I'll go get Miggy" I said while running, its not even a minute yet, and I'm already dripping sweat, I don't know if I'm panicking, scared, or if my adrenaline is starting to kick in.

All I know is that its not safe here anymore, not until 2 minutes ago, and we need to get out of here...

Fast

Mina stopped abruptly as we passed class A-2, and I ran passed by since class D-1 is still at the end of the hallway

B-1...

...

B-3

...

C-2...

...

D-1...

I came to a halt and twisted the doorknob but it won't turn all the way, I tried wobbling it for a few times while banging the door.

Come on Miggy, open this f*cking door!

I looked through the mini window in the door and the door widely opens revealing Miggy, with shocked looked in his face.

Yeah that face, when I surprised him with my own pranks.

"Y/n..."

"Miggy! Let's go, we have to get out of here, we don't have much time, Mina and Chae are~" I was cut off when a man on my far left in the end of the hallway to which I believe is the school guard, with a blood stained white polo tackles the poor kid on the ground and bites into its victim's neck, the boy's scream pierced through my soul as he looked me in the eyes, his arms reaching for me to help, and I knew I couldn't do anything at that moment.

The crazy guard must have taken the hint as he looked towards where the boy is looking at with his bloodshot eyes and started running towards us.

Shit...

Without wasting anymore second, I grabbed Miggy's collar and yanked him out of the room, I don't care if he gets dragged onto the floor, as long as we we're a feet away from danger.

We ran nonstop as the footsteps chasing us is getting closer and closer every second, pounding of shoes echoed throughout the halls.

I could feel every pulse pumping blood inside as my adrenaline rush is taking over.

We ran back to where we came from and Mina and Chaeyoung are waiting outside the A class...

with Tzuyu??

"Ruunn!!" I yelled as they've gotten the hint and run to the direction we're facing.

Just as we ran by our classroom, a boy, whom I knew earlier as Jase came out of the door, looking at us confusingly.

I tried to warn him but it was too late as the crazy guard already lunged at him, a heavy thud was heard on the floor. Its mouth clamped on Jase's throat, splatters of red dots stained the beige paint walls.