DOTD #48

Y/n's POV:

"Hey boy" the words alone were enough to froze me on my tracks "tsk tsk, escaping now are we?" A lady said and I knew she was one of the headmistresses, the one named 'Chicken' to be exact.

Her fellow girl guards had their rifles aimed at me "Drop the sword" one of them said as I gritted my teeth as I have no choice but to comply.

I let out a disappointing breath as I drop Mina's katana to the ground and raised my arms for them to see. "Turn around, on your knees and hands behind your back" another one instructed as I obliged. The same girl approached me as she suddenly grabs something from her waist and stab me with it from my back.

I felt series of shockwaves as my body jerk and became numb, then I knew I was electrocuted by a damn tazer. I harshly dropped onto the ground, face first. Groaning, while the girl put a restraint on my hands.

"What's going on here?" Another voice was heard "The VIP here tried to escape" Chicken replied

"I thought he was with Rosé? Tsk, it was a mistake bringing him here. Lock him up to the chamber, make sure he won't escape this time" the second lady sternly said

"Yes miss Ruby" the girls said in unison with a synchronized bow

Oh shit...

Chaeyoung's POV:

I never really thought that driving a bus would be this easy, but that was because I am driving in a straight line, just steering a bit here and there avoiding cars that had caught up with the Apocalypse.

Surprisingly, I never encountered a single zed in sight, not that I want to.

It was midnight and everyone inside the bus was fast asleep except for me. I caught sight of them from the rearview mirror and smiled at the thought, they sleep so peacefully.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon definitely sleeping on each others shoulders, Jihyo on Tzuyu's shoulders to which the maknae didn't mind.

Dahyun slept beside Miggy, while Miggy has his cheek planted on the window with a can of soda still attached to his hand almost threatening to fall off.

Momo snuggling closer to Sana for warmth, which the latter engulfed the raccoon in a warm embrace together.

And my deadly penguin princess, still peacefully asleep, light cloudy snores escape her lips that I can listen to all day.

Such a pure.

Their peaceful state perfectly reflected the environment outside, street seemed so peaceful and quiet with the bright yellow moon shining above outlining the dark clouds, stars twinkling that dances through the sky.

Normally, it would have been such a romantic night for both couples and lovers alike, but abnormally, the Apocalypse changed that in an instant, like a blink of an eye or a simple snap from a finger

Just then, my thoughts were interrupted when a lone deer that I barely noticed came out of nowhere in the middle of the road and I instinctively slam the brakes so hard that I almost flew out of the windshield, followed by multiple thuds and groans from behind.

"What the actual fu~"

"My beauty sleep"

"Ugh... my fats y'all"

"My dream waifu"

"什么他妈的"

"I swear to God I can kill someone right now"