The Beginning.....

When I was young, around 12 or 13 I think I loved to play in the woods, but my parents didn't like me going off on my own, so one day I was deep in the woods and I felt the ground begin to shake. So I ran as fast as I could to my house but when I got there the house wasn't there and nether were my parents I called for my mother and father for hours and nothing but silence answered. 

 I was alone and scared I didn't know what to do so I grabbed a backpack and a duffel bag I found in a house that was still standing , I went in to a room and looked for clothes that would fit me. I ended up finding some cargo pants that fit me well and some t-shirts and tank-tops and some shoes that looked like hiking boots, they were a little big but it would work, and I found some sweatshirts and then I left. 

I was walking on the side of the road when I saw a gas station, it looked abandoned and about to collapse so I ran and grabbed lots of water, snacks and food, medical supplies, feminine products, a lighter and some flash lights, two pocket knives and a pistol I found in one if the drawers, I was scared to pick it up at first but I made sure it was on safety, cash from the cash register I got like $300 from it I was surprised it even had money left in it. Then I walked to a local gun shop and found a pistol holster and strapped it on the side of my leg and grabbed some ammo and also found a tactical knife and a knife sheath ( holster) strapped that to my other leg and left. 

I walked some more for like 30 minutes or so and saw a car dealer-ship, I got closer and made up my mind that I was gonna steal a car. I found a truck that seamed suitable and found the keys to it, it was a 2016 Toyoda Tacoma. Thank God it had gas because the next gas station was 20 miles away, and I didn't feel like walking 20 miles to get gas then walk another 20 miles back to the truck.

 So I got in and drove for what seamed hours and then I saw headlights coming my way, I was nervous. I don't know why I was nervous at the time but I was, It was a cop. He pulled me over and we talked to me for 20 minutes i think and told me there was a refugee camp 2 hours from here and said I should head there because i was under 18. I said I would bur I wasn't I didn't know if he was a real cop or just some fake so i when the complete opposite way of the refugee camp. 

When the truck final ran out of gas I was in California, I believe I was in Sacramento but I was unsure. Sacramento was along way from my home in Portland, Oregon. I stepped out of the truck, grabbed my bags and began to walk. I was on foot now.