Taken

'Uhhhhh my head is killing me' I think as I open my eyes to meet complete darkness. I try to get up, but my hands are tied behind my back and my legs are tied down to the chair. I start to panic 'Where the hell am I'  I thought. Then it all come back to me we were interrogating Rorke when a Federation plane hooked on to our plane and several Federation solders came in. One grabbed Rorke and one grabbed me, I remember the sharp pain in my neck and I remember the feeling of fading into darkness. All of a sudden the lights in the room turned on, it was so bright that it took my eyes awhile to get used to the light. Once my eyes adjust I see the door open and two Federation solders walk in with Rorke following behind them.

"Ah look who's finally up" Rorke said as he walks toward me

I didn't say anything I just kept my eyes on him the whole time. 

He squats down in front of me "Well doesn't this look familiar" He says grinning 

I keep staring at him and not talking, I wasn't going to give him that pleasure.

"You not gonna talk, alright. Looks like we nee to try something new" Rorke says nodding to on the the solder in the room.

 He walked over to me and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. My head hit he top of the chair. I let out a painful sigh and I see another solder walk over to me but he has a needle. Once I see the needle I try to get out the grip of the other solder but it was no use, I couldn't move.

"If you struggle it will hurt worse" Rorke says crossing his arms

I feel the needle prick my skin and the liquid flow through my body. The solder removes the needle and once he does, everything starts to burn. It felt like I was burning from the inside out.

"AAAAHHHHH" I screamed as my body began to twitch and contort 

I scream for what seems like forever and my body feels numb form all the burning. 

"That's enough" Rorke says 

The same solder that injected me with the burning liquid injected me with another one but as soon as it entered my body the burning stopped. I was sweating and extremely tired. My head was killing me. I try to control my breathing to calm myself down but its not working. My head is hanging low to where my chin was almost touching my chest. I feel a hand grab my chin and lift it up.

"Mia the pain can be over if you tell me what i want to know" Rorke says 

I spit in his face "I won't tell you a damn thing " I says  

Rorke lets go of my face and looks at his solders "Do what you want with her, but don't kill her I need her alive" Rorke says walking out of the room 

They did terrible things to me, stuff you'd think they wouldn't do to other humans. They tortured me and raped me. I couldn't stop them, I tried to stop them but it never worked. Every time I resisted they hit me and cut me. I never spoke anymore, they tried the burning liquid to make me talk but my body was numb and I never felt anything anymore. But I wasn't giving up, I was not going to break like Rorke. I would never be like Rorke and hunt down the ones I love, never.

It has been several months since Rorke has had me here. I haven't spoken since the first day. I try to remember who I am and who I need to get back too, but it's slowly slipping away from me. Rorke walks in the room and sees me all bloody and said "You look great Mia, but that's beside the point. We are gonna meet your teammates, at the Vegas Safe-house"

I look up at Rorke and I start to panic 'How did he know where the safe-house was, I didn't tell him. And only the ghosts know where it is'

"Yes I know about the safe-house and we are gonna meet up with daddy Merrick and your boyfriend Logan" Rorke says as he squats in front of me and grabs my face, I try to shake his hand off but he just grips tighter " And  your gonna do as I say or they die"