The End Is Only The Beginning

The track is destroyed, causing the train to fall in the water.I was knocked out. When I wakes up, I try to grab Rorke's .44 Magnum. But Rorke grabs it first and tries to shoot me, but Logam hits him on the head with a fire extinguisher, causing him to miss. Hesh then engages in hand-to-hand combat with Rorke.

"Grab the gun" Hesh says

I picks up the .44 Magnum.

"Shoot him" Logan says

I try to shoot Rorke, but it clicks empty.

"Mia, here" Hesh says

Hesh throws some bullets to me. I catch one and loads it into the gun. Hesh grabs Rorke and puts him in a headlock.

"Mia,Do it Now! DO IT" Logan says

I shoot Rorke but the bullet also goes through Hesh and hits the window behind them, causing the train to flood. Logan grabs Hesh and drags through the water. We make it to the surface and Hesh begins coughing up water, I help Logan brings him up onto a beach and drag him onto a rock.

"You... You got him, Mia. You did it." 

"Yea I did bit I didn't mean to shot you" I say

"its ok it didn't hit anything critical" Hesh says 

"Merrick, come in. Merrick, do you copy?" I say into coms

 "Mia? Mia, is that you?" Merrick asks

"Yeah, I'm with Logan and Hesh. We're okay." I say

:...and Rorke?" Merrick asks 

"Dead. He's dead" I say

"Copy that. The Federation's in full retreat. The payload's inbound to finish the job. Sit tight. Recon's coming for you." Merrick says 

I sit next to Logan and rest my head on his shoulder, and look up at him. He looks down at me and kisses me on my forehead. Rods from LOKI hit the federation ships in the distance. 

"I Love You Logan" I say giving him a kiss

"I Love You too Mia" Logan says 

"I'm proud of you, of you two." I say laughing 

But then, I heard snap like a twig or something. When I look to my right, Rorke kicks Logan in the face. Logan pulls out his knife and tries to stab Rorke, but Rorke breaks Logan's arm and punches him in the face. I try to get up but Rorke takes out his pistol and fires two shots into my side.He looks at the Federation ships being obliterated.

"Ahh" I wince in pain 

"Look at what you did." Rorke says

Rorke then kicks Hesh away when he tried to get up, knocking him down.

Rorke points at me and Logan "You two are good" he kneels down front of us "You would have been a hell of a Ghost, But that's not gonna happen. There ain't gonna be any Ghosts... We're gonna destroy them together." Rorke say 

Another fed solder comes into view, Rorke looked at the solder and then looked at me. he then picked me up and threw me over his solder and Rorke injected me with something that cause me to become paralyzed. Rorke then grabs Logan's leg and starts dragging him away. 

"Logan. Mia LOGAN! MIA!" Hesh screamed as me and Logan get dragged away.................