Sin City

I am now in Vegas and know what exactly is gonna happen 'He's gonna kill them all, and then me' I think and the HELO lands and I get pulled out of the HELO. I'm walking with Rorke and his men when I see Merrick getting punched.

"Is that all you got, you piece of shit" Merrick says in between punches 

"Merrick" I scream trying to get away form the solder that were holding me. 

"Mia" Merrick screams as he tries to get up, but he gets pinned on the ground "No, Mia" Merrick screams again

"Merrick" I scream as I get dragged into a room. I get restrained to the wall and Rorke comes in front on me

"I didn't know you could speak anymore Mia, but it's time for me to interrogate your boyfriend family" Rorke says walking away and leaving me alone in the room.

 It had been 20 minutes or so before I heard a gun shot. My head snaps up and i hear a muffed 'no' them I hear arguing, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I hear more gunshots and hear someone scream 'Logan' Logan no not Logan. I pull on my restraints but I cant get out of them. I hear one last gunshot and then some of Rorke's solders came in and grabbed me and walked me out of the room. We are walking down the hallway when I see Logan, Hesh, and Merrick kneeling on the floor, but no Elias. We make our way over there and I was pushed to the ground. I wanted to look up and see Logan, but something stopped me.

"The boss wants the girl and the youngest boy" One of the Federation solders say pointing at me and Logan

They bring their guns to Hesh's and Merrick's head, but then the solder fall to the ground and I see a scope glint through the window and think 'Keegan' . I don't remember much of what happened but I remember passing out and felling someone's arms underneath me.