"Nova"

Today was the day, I was training with the Ghosts. So I go out of bed, got dressed and began to walk to the mess hall to get some breakfast. As I was walking I ran into Elias, "Hey Elias"  I say waving at him. "Hey Mia, off to the mess hall?" Elias asks. "Yeah, just want to get a quick snack before training" I say, as I keep walking toward the mess hall. When I get there I get an apple and some water and head to training.

Once I arrive at the training area I look around and see people I didn't know, then I saw Merrick so I go and talk to him. "Hey Merrick" I say and he says "Hey Kid" "I'm so nervous for training today " I say, Merrick laughs and says " Your gonna be ok Mia, we are just running to coarse and fighting training" "Oh thank god" I say in relief. Me and Merrick talk for a little while longer until Elias walks in and greets us all and begins to say "Everyone I would like you to meet the new member of the ghost squad, Mia Scott. She will be training with us today, and if you have any complaints come to me" "How old even is she, she looks like she's 10" a man says in the back "She is 15, Kick. And if any of you say that she isn't capable of being on this team then just watch her run and fight" Elias says. After Elias tells me what we are doing today, training begins. 

We start off with the coarse and and I run through it with ease and when I finish I see Kick right behind me and then Merrick and Keegan side by side. "Nice kid" says Kick "Thank you Kick" I say with a smile on my face and I begin to walk to the boxing ring and wait the the rest of the team and once everyone get to the ring Elias began to say "We are going to do some boxing training and we will be in pairs Kick your with Merrick and Mia your with Keegan and Ajax your with me"

"Mia and Keegan your up first, objective get your partner on the ground." Elias says I nod and get into the ring. I was nervous at first because how much bigger Keegan was than me, but I though I could use my size to my advantage. "Start" Elias says and as he say it Keegan lunges toward me I dodge it and kick him in his back making him fall to his knees, but he quickly gets back up and does another running charge. This time I don't move out of the was I jump up and land on his shoulders and put him in a headlock. He throws himself back and I jump off of him before he hits the mat. He jumps back up and this time doesn't charge but puts up his fits and begins to circle me, I realize what he is doing so I do the same. He charges me again but this time i take out his legs and he falls flat on the mat in confusion. "Well done Mia, you got Keegan down on the ground", Keegan scoffs and stands up and walks toward me and puts out his hand "Good job kid" he says to me and i shake his hand then he leaves the ring.

Once i leave the ring Merrick and kick begin to fight and Elias pulls me aside and and asks me "Have you figured out your code name yet Mia?" I didn't think about that at all so i say "I haven't yet" "May I suggest one?" Elias asks "Sure" I say "How about Supernova or Nova for short" Elias says, Supernova, Nova I thought "Yea I like Nova, But what made you come up with the idea Supernova?" I ask, "Well Supernovas are bight and are full of energy like you, so I thought it made sense" he says. I was full of energy I guess "Yea that makes sense" I say laughing  "Well Nova, I heard Merrick was going to the shooting range and wanted to know if you wanted to go" Elias said "Yea, I'll go I need practice anyway" I said as I walked to the shooting range thinking I got my code name Nova.