New Ghosts

We drop the walker boys of at their base that was under attack, I asked Merrick if I could stay and help, but of coarse he said no, being the overprotective man he was. We were going to pick up Elias, I was confused at first but then Merrick explained to me that Elias puts his boy through test to see if they are capable for the ghost squad. We picked up Elias and he said he say his boys entering the building, so now we wait for Elias' signal. Elias signals us, so Me, Merrick, and Keegan crash trough a ceiling and grab the walker boys and their dog. 

One we get in the helicopter I am directed to help Logan with his wound. While I was cleaning his wound we were taking off.

"Alright, get us out of here" Keegan says to the pilot 

"Hey, we're not going anywhere" Hesh says

"Calm down kid" Keegan says

Merrick pushed Hesh up against the helicopter wall and said "Hey we just saved your asses"

Hesh pushed Merrick to the ground and says "We didn't need your help" 

So I leave Logan and get in Hesh's face and push him into one of the seats and rip my mask off "The hell you didn't" I say screaming in his face, Hesh seemed genuinely scared 

"Stop it all of you" Elias says glaring at me, so I back off and help Merrick up 

Hesh stand up and says "We have to go back. Our dad's down there and were not leaving without him"

"That's real admirable of you. But your father's not there anymore" Elias says taking off his mask 

"Dad, this whole time you were one of them? Your a Ghost?" Hesh said with a confused look on his face

"Try the Ghost, that's your commanding officer!!" I say to Hesh with some attitude.

Elias explained to his boys why he didn't tell them before, and how they are on the Ghosts. And explained who Rorke was and how he was hunting down the ghosts. 

"Nova, can you finish patching up Logan for me" Elias asks 

"Yes sir" I say walking back over to Logan. "Hi, I'm Nova if you already didn't know" I stuck my hand out offering him to shake it, "I'm Logan, but I'm pretty sure you know that too " he says shaking my hand. I squat and begin re-cleaning his wound and I ask him "How did you get this" , He replied with "Well when Me and Hesh were looking for my dad Hesh couldn't make it through so I went with Riley and got attracted my a Fed in a gas mask, he jumped on top of me and and stabbing me in my stomach." "Ah, lucky for you It didn't go deep, it's just wide. Could you stand up for me so I can wrap it." I ask, and Logan stands up and I start to wrap his wound. I couldn't help but notice his abs, what am I doing this is Elias' son I think as I finish wrapping his wound  "All finished" I say and help him sit back down.

Logan's POV: 

10 minutes earlier.......

"Hey, we're not going anywhere" Hesh says

"Calm down kid" Keegan says

Merrick pushed Hesh up against the helicopter wall and said "Hey we just saved your asses"

Hesh pushed Merrick to the ground and says "We didn't need your help"

So the ghost that was helping me leaves me and get in Hesh's face and pushes him into one of the seats and rip their mask off  screaming "The hell you didn't" Hesh seemed startled. But the ghost was a girl, she was beautiful. Brown hair in a pony tail, two different color eyes one blue one green, and a moon tattoo behind her ear. 

"Stop it all of you" another masked ghost says glaring at the girl , so she back off and help Merrick up.

Hesh stand up and says "We have to go back. Our dad's down there and were not leaving without him"

"That's real admirable of you. But your father's not there anymore" the masked ghost says taking off his mask to reveal his face it was his father. 

"Dad, this whole time you were one of them? Your a Ghost?" Hesh said with a confused look on his face

"Try the Ghost, that's your commanding officer!!" the girl say to Hesh with some attitude. She seamed to defend Merrick.

Mia POV....

I had helped Logan sit down and he said "Hey I got a question" I was prepared for the normal why is a girl on the Ghosts so I said "Go ahead" "Are you and Merrick a thing?" Logan asked.