Sex,Pain and Cheating *Luke Brooks Fan Fic*

I walk into school,smiling. Its the last day of school since its Summer.Jai walks over to me with a huge grin on his face.

''Hey Jai! '' I say opening my locker. ''What are you so happy about? '' I raise a eyebrow at him while taking books out of my locker.

''Because..... okay! What are you doing this summer? '' He asks me,grinning like a idiot. 

''I'm staying home.'' I'm such a loner.

''Would you like to come to the Lake house with the boys and you can invite two friends? '' I look at him,excited. I haven't been to the Lake house since we were 14 since Luk- never mind. 

''Yes,yes,yes! '' I hug him,tightly. ''I can't wait to tell Kellie about this! ''I release him from the hug.

''Yes! I'll tell the boys we have three extra people and I'll see you in class,eh? '' I nod,repeatly while shutting my locker. I watch as he walks away over to his friends. 

''Hey Lottie! '' I hear Kellie say behind me.

''KELLIE! GUESS WHAT?! '' I say,excited as I turn around.

''What's wrong? '' Destiny asks,confused. 

'' Jai invited us to hang out at the Lake House! Three weeks of relaxing '' I tell them,excited. Kellie and Destiny looks at me,shocked.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! '' We all start screaming while jumping up and down.Luke and Lola walks past us. Dick head and Barbie! Lola hits him in the arm,which alerts Luke.

''Shut up you fat bitch ! '' Luke says. He looks at Lola,unsure but she nods while they walk away down the hall. Fat bitch? I'm I really? 

''Shut up Luke! ''Destiny shouts after him. 

''Don't listening to him. ''Kellie tells me.She puts her arm around my shoulder. ''Don't let him ruin things. We're going to a Lake house,which will be epic summer '' She's right. Luke isn't going to mess up thing because he's a dick. 

''Yeah!'' Destiny agrees. ''You never know.. we may find you some sausage. '' Kellie slaps Destiny,playfully.

''Shut up! '' I say,laughing as we begin walking to class.

'' Don't listening to Destiny '' Kellie says,rolling her eyes,laughing.''You'll find better than sex...love. Wouldn't it be so cute if you got married and you were in a lovely white la- '' 

''Shut up Kellie! '' Destiny says,laughing while pushing her in the classroom door. ''Lottie! Your young! You are sexy,have a huge ass and tits...you could get banged 24/7 if you wanted to ''

''Who will get banged 24/7 '' Jai interupts,smirking. 

''Um.. no one. '' Kellie says,trying not to laugh. I sit down next to Kellie while Destiny sits infront of me.

''Of course sexy '' Jai says,winking while sitting behind Kellie. Destiny and me wolf whistle at Kellie who is blushing.

''Shut up! '' She blushes while hitting Destiny and me on the arm. Luke walks in and sits next to Jai. Julia wasn't here...thank god. Destiny turns to Luke,smirkings.

''How's the cage working for the dog? '' Destiny asks,smirking. ''I mean Lola. '' Kellie and I hide behind are books laughing.

''Shut up Destiny '' Luke says,rolling his eyes. 

''Sorry but that was funny '' Jai says laughing. I swear i could see tears coming from Jai's eyes.

''You too! '' Luke punches him on the arm.

''LUKEY BABY! '' I heard a high-pitched voice from behind,Lola. She sits on Luke lap and begins making out with him.

''Sorry class i'm late ! ''Mrs.Richard says out of breath. She notices Luke and Lola and sighs in disgust. ''Lola.. your not in this class! '' Lola pulls away and walks out the classroom.FINALLY! ''Okaypartners... Kellie and Jai , Destiny and Jude(Jude is Jai's friend) and Luke and Charlotte and '' I blanked out after the other lab partners were called.