Kellie's Sleepover ;

I walk out the front door and see's Destiny. It was Kellie's sleepover today,which was pretty cool.

'' Hey Destiny '' I say,smiling as I hold a packets of sweets and popcorn. 

''Hey Lottie '' She says,grinning. ''I can't wait to find out how it went with Kellie and Jai '' 

''Same! ''  We knock on Kellie's door and she answers. ''Hey Kellie! I have sweets and popcorn. ''

''Hey guys! '' She says. She lets us in house. 

''Hey Kellie.. '' She smiles. ''SO HOW DID IT GO WITH JAI!?! '' She screams,excited. Kellie looked at me,laughing.

''It went well...we watched movies,made a cake and then we.., um.., you know.., '' she says,blushing. Destiny looks at her,shocked but happy.

''Was he good? '' She asks,raising a eyebrow.

''Destiny!! '' I say,laughing. ''I'm glad you had fun! Now lets set this place up. ''

''Oh yeah also...um... the boys are coming around later ''  Kellie says,smiling.

''By boys.. you mean Luke? ''

''Yes but ignore him '' We walk into the Kellie's bedroom and set up beds. '' They'll be over in 10 minutes ''

''I though you said later. '' Destiny says,laughing. 

'Well later is in 10 minutes '' Kellie went into the kitchen and got some drinks and sweets while Destiny fixed herself. I can't believe Kellie fucked Jai! I mean.. I'm not saying she couldn't but...omigosh.. The doorbell rings and it was obviously the boys.Destiny looks out the door and she turns to me,rolling her eyes.

''The dog is here '' She whispers,loudly. Dog? Oh... Lola.

''Hey Destiny and Lou '' Jai says,smiling. I stand up and hugs them all except Luke and Lola. '' Lola made Luke take her if thats okay ''

''No! He offered me! ''Lola argues. ''Tell you brother to shut up... now! '' She looks at Luke,annoyed.

''Seriously Jai.. Shut up '' Luke says,sighing as he sits on the ground and takes some popcorn. Jai rolls his eyes.

''Lottie-Bug! '' James shouts as he hugs me,tightly. I adore James,he's so sweet and amazing at avice.

''Hey Jamesey '' I say,laughing as I pull away from the hug. ''How are you? ''

''I'm amazing,youself? ''

''Doing good '' Lola looks around Kellie's room. She picks up a picture of Destiny,Jai,Kellie,James,Daniel,Luke,Beau and I.

''Whos the dog next to Luke? '' She asks everyone. She knew it was me in the photo. Luke looks at the ground,annoyed but upset. ''Luke? Who is the dog? '' She raises a eyebrow at Luke expecting him to answer.

''Um..eh.. Lottie- Be- I mean Charlotte '' He was about to call me Lottie-bear... He used to always call me that since we've met. 

''Ohh really? Wow you haven't changed a bit Charlotte '' She smirks. I look at the ground,frowning and I feel Beau's arm wrap around my shoulder.

''Ignore her '' He whispers into my ear. ''She's a rat and that's worst than a dog '' I giggle a little but Lola glares at us.

''Lola,why can't you just go to the dog pound where you belong '' Destiny asks,disgusted. We all burst out laughing even Luke tries to but he stopped.  

'' Why don't you go back to the garrabge bin where you belong '' She says,smirking at Destiny

''Why don't you go back to the stripper club where you belong '' Daniel says,smirking.

''Luke! Tell your friends to stop bullying me!.... well now your ex-friends! We're leaving '' She says,walking away but Luke doesn't follow. ''Luke! We're leaving! '' Luke stands up,sighing and leaves the house with Lola. Kellie walks back into the room with food and drinks.

''Where did Luke and the that go? '' She asks,raising a eyebrow. 

''Lucky guess? '' James says,smirking.

''Lola? ''

''DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER ''Beau says,laughing. 

'' Okay,okay lets forget about them '' Destiny says. ''Now.. what I want to know how was Kellie in bed? ''She looks at Jai,raising a eyebrow.

''Destiny! '' Kellie shouts,laughing while throwing a pillow. 

''YOU TWO WERE IN BED TOGETHER? '' Daniel says,shocked. 

'' Shut up Daniel and you too Destiny! '' Jai says,annoyed. ''Infact..she was amazing '' He smirks while kissing her neck. Kellie blushes a little. I take a couple of Skittles and eats them. 

'' Want to play a game!?!'' James asked,smirking. 

''What game? '' I ask,raising a eyebrow while throwing popcorn in my mouth.

''Spin the bottle, never have I ever or something? '' He raises a eyebrow at everyone. 

''7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN! '' Beau suggested,smirking. 

''I'm first! '' Destiny says,laughing. Everyone started playing the game while I went into the kitchen to get more sweets. I notice Luke coming back in again. 

'' Um.. are they in there? '' Luke asks,looking at the ground.

''Where else? '' I say giving him a ''duh'' look. I pour some sweets into a bowl and taking them into the bedroom. Everyone mood seem to lift up when Luke got back but not mine..it got worst.

''Okay.. How about Charlotte spin the bottle? '' Destiny suggests. I shake my head,annoyed.

''I'm not playing.. '' I say.

''Aw c'mon Lottie! '' Kellie says,smirking. I sigh and spins the bottle and its lands on Luke.

''He has a girlfriend..that doesn't count and I don't want to kiss that '' I look at Luke,disgusted. I did.. I really wanted to kiss that. 

''I'm not kissing her. '' Luke says. 

''Forget about them.. they don't want to play! NOW LETS CARRY ON! '' Daniel says,smirking as they start playing spin the bottle. I watched Family guy nearly the whole time they were here while Luke played on his I-Phone.

~~After they leave.~~

'' Danm, Daniel is a fuckin good kisser '' Destiny says,impressed while cleaning up the popcorn off the ground. '' I wonder what he's like having se- ''

''I don't want to know! ''I say,laughing. I eat more gummy worms. I look at where I was sleeping...ugh Luke was sitting on my bed. I sigh as I lay on the bed and cuddles up. ''I can't wait for the Lake House! '' I was really excited since I haven't been since I was 14! 

''Same! I want this summer to be the best ever! '' Kellie says,smiling.I felt something hard on my back and I stand up and looks under the blanket. I found Luke's phone.I smirk as I begin looking at it... wow 34 missed calls from Julia in just one hour. ''What's that? '' I quickly hide the phone.

''Nothing. '' I say,biting my lip. 

''Lottie... '' She gives me one of those looks your mother would give you when you've done something bad but you won't admit it. I pass her Luke's phone. ''We're going to give him this tomorrow ''

''But! ''

''No buts'' She places the phone away and turns the light off. ''Night everyone '' 

''Night guys ''Destiny says. 

''Night ''I say,falling asleep.