Family Problems ;

Lottie's POV

I slammed the door,annoyed.I never saw my mother like this before! She can't even support me for a single moment! I turn to the Gina and the boys.''Um,uh,sorry '' I say,biting my lip. I was ashamed. I'm even more ashamed with a baby inside of me. 

''I think it time for bed hunny. '' Gina says,smiling. ''You can stay here '' She walks over and wraps her arms around me and kisses my forehead. ''Your with your real family now. '' I nod,smiling. ''James and Daniel your beds are prepared near the living room '' Boys always had epic sleepovers.. i know boys don't have sleepovers but theses were epic! ''And Lottie I think you should sleep in a proper bed '' I nod,frowning a little since I rather be with my friends but still. 

I lay on the bed,looking at the ceiling. Wow, this was some start for the summer break. I lost a mother and friends and gained a baby. I heard the door open and I turn my head and notices Luke. ''Hey '' I whisper,smiling. 

''Hey '' He says,smiling as he lays next to me. '' I'm sorry again.I made you lose your mother and friends. ''

''They aren't my friends and you heard Beau..she not really  my mother '' I bite my lip.  Luke shrugged a little. ''I can't believe I have a baby inside me '' I rub my tummy. 

'' I know. '' He smiles down at me. ''Do you really want to do this? I mean we could you know... ''

''No! I'm not killing a life! I'll be a murder '' 

''Okay,okay,okay..only said. What about school? '' 

''Online '' I smile a little. ''And how are you getting money ''

''Online, I think we're doing everything online ''Luke chuckles as he wraps his arms around me. ''Sleepy time '' He puts a blanket over my body and tucks me in ,tightly. He sings songs to me and kisses my cheek every time he ended a song,which made me blush. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~Next couple of weeks

I wake up,smiling. Luke's been to Meet&Greets ,which meant I was alone for last couple of weeks. 

''YOUR AWAKE '' I hear Jai shout,smirking. He jumps on the bed up and down. ''Wakey wakey! ''

''Jai? What are you doing? '' I ask,raising a eyebrow. I rub my eyes to rub away the sleep.

''We have to get your baby scanned '' He smirks. ''If its a boy can it's middle name be Jai?'' I raise a eyebrow. I nod,laughing.

''Yes,yes it can be '' I laugh as I hug him. ''Where is Luke? ''

''He's down stairs...he's pretty nervous '' Aw thats so sweet.I mean i never saw Luke nervous. ''I'm going let you change '' He walks out the room and closes the door behind him. I change into a JANOSKIANS jumper, Sweatpants and a panda beanie. 

''Its time to see your big guy or girl.. '' I whisper as I pull my jumper up so it shows my tummy. I'm getting a little fatter but its not noticeable. I walk down the stairs and into the living room.. James,Daniel,Beau,Jai,Luke and Gina waited. 

''THEY'RE NAMING THE BOY DANIEL ''

''NO THEY ARE NAMING IT JAMES ''

''NO JAI ''

''NO BEAU '' 

They were all arguing about the baby names,which made me laugh but Luke just sat there nervously. 

''Hey Babe, Nervous? '' I ask,smiling as I kiss his cheek. He nods,still not answering. ''Remember how we wanted to think about names for a boy? '' He nodded again. ''I want to call..if we have a boy..Luke Junior after he's amazing father '' A bright smile came across Luke's face.

'' R-really? After me? '' Luke says,shocked. ''Luke junior...''he whispers. ''I like it.. '' 

''Come on! we better go '' Gina says,excited. ''Omigosh i'm so excited '' She jumps up and down and hugs me. 

''Mom.. ''Beau moans,ashamed but Gina ignores him.We all step into the seven seater,which fitted all of us and was perfect. I notice that I was playing with my hands a lot ,which was annoying but I couldn't help it. ''Nervous? '' I look up at Beau and smiles,nodding. ''Don't worry ''

~ The Doctors~

'' Can we have one person in please? '' the doctors says,strictly.

''Luke you should go in  '' James says,smiling. ''Good luck '' I walk into the room and I felt Luke grab my hand,smiling. 

''It'll be okay ''Luke whispers,smiling as he kisses my cheek. 

''You must be Mr.Brooks. '' Doctors says,smiling as he shakes his hand. ''You understand you both are having this baby young and if you need help there is a group in the doctors office,which helps kids your age. '' 

''I think we'll do just fine ' I say,smiling at him. She nods and puts the gel on my stomach and this machines apears,showing a weird white/creamy figure. She moves around the stomach a little.

''There your babies.. '' She says,smiling as she points to the scream. Wait ,what? Babies?! 

''Babies? '' I ask,raising a eyebrow.

''Yeah.. your having twins. Want to know the sex? '' The doctors asks.

''How about it Lottie? '' Luke asks,excited. I nod,agreeing. ''Can we know the sex? ''

''You'll be having two baby boys '' 

Luke guessed right