Party Time (2)

I wrap my arms around his neck and starts making out with him. '' Luke?''I whisper,quietly. He pulls away,smiling. '' I love you ''

''I love you too '' I say,smiling. He cups my face in his hands and starts kissing me again. ''Do you want to do this? ''

''I'm sorry... ''I whisper. I didn't want to do it at a party or at a beach but what happen happened.

''Its okay baby '' He whispers as he kisses my cheek. He puts the condom back in my bag. 

''Take it out.. i don't want others caughting it '' I laugh as I throw it out the window. Luke laughs and he grabs my waist. 

''I love you '' He whispers,smirking.

''I love you too '' I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck. ''Very,very,very,very much '' We hear sex noises from the other room..''Is that Kellie? ''I hear her scream. Luke giggles and takes my hand. We look in the key hole and notice something.. Was that Beau? 

''Hey guys! What's that noise?''I hear Jai ask,smiling as he walked into the room. ''Luke I'm thinking of asking Kellie to come to ''the meeting '' ''Lukes face dropped.Jai visits America every year for a trip and he never invites anyone! ANYONE! '' Wait, what's that noise again ''He opens the door and sees Kellie and Beau. Shit.