First Party ;

I wake up,yawning. I could still feel Luke's grip around my waist. ''Luke? '' I whisper as I turn my head. He was asleep,he was adorable. I began stroking his door,which made him open his eyes.''Morning,beautiful '' I kiss his nose,smiling.

''Morning '' He moans as he puts the blanket over his face. 

''Don't do that! I love seeing your face '' I smile as I pull the blanket away and kisses his cheek. '' And I want a cuddle and a kiss,now! ''

''That can be arranged ''He smirks as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my foreheaad. '' What time is it? '' I take my phone from under the pillow... DAMN its 4:00. '' Are you serious! ''

''I HEAR THEM '' I hear Jai scream as he runs into are room. ''Why did you two sleep in! '' He jumps on the bed up and down,like a little kid on christmas. ''We're going to a party in a hour '' 

'' Party? Who's party? '' I ask,raising a eyebrow.

'' The house about five blocks away asked us '' Jai says as he finally jumps off the bed. ''CUDDLE! '' He open his arms to me and I cuddle him,smiling but Luke pushes him away.

''My cuddle buddie '' Luke frowns,laughing as he wraps his arms around me. ''Go away now Jai '' He threw a pillow at Jai,which made him run out the room.

''I need pick what to wear '' I jump out of the bed,smiling as I look at my clothes. I look through the dresses for the right one.Luke stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist as I look at the clothes.

''i've been lookin' under rocks and breakin' locks just tyring to find you. '' He starts singing into my ear,which makes me blush. ''You could be my it girl,your my biggest wish girl '' He kisses my cheek and picks out a dress from the drawer, it was the blue one my mom liked. ''I like these dress ''

''Thank you. Should I wear it? '' I ask,raising a eyebrow. He nods,agreeing. '' Luke,Can you do me a faovr? ''

''Anything ''

'' Can you get my black heels from downstairs? '' He runs down the stairs. Luke was so sweet and caring. I wish we can last forever, random eh? I know but I just love him! Luke stumbled into the room with the heels in his hands. ''Thank you babe '' I smile. 

''Your welcome '' He takes out random clothes in his drawer,i guess thats his outfit. 

''Get ready in another room and wait downstairs. I want to surprise you '' Luke was unsure but he nodded and walked out of the room until he ran back in and kissed me. '' Your so sweet '' I smile as he runs out.

''THANK YOU '' He shouts as I hear him move away from the room. I decide to look smooking hot tonight,which may get me attention but I want to look pretty tonight. I decide to wear smokey eye make  up, lipstick, a amazing blusher,which Kellie got me. I didn't like wearing makeup but I want to look good tonight. I apply the makeup,clearfully and after I pick out a beautiful pair of earrings,bangles,necklace and rings,which were amazing! 

''Damn, I look kinda good now the dress '' I whisper to myself as I pull the dress over my head and fixes it. DAMN! I looked smokeing. I put my heels on and starts walking up and down so I could fit into them. '' Where is my jacket,belt and hairbrush ! '' I look around and finds them as I place a black belt on and puts a leather jacket on. I make my hair straigh with a little curls at the end of the hair.

I heard a knock on the door. ''Hey Lottie, its me. '' I heard Kellie's voice as she stepped into the room.She noticed me and her eyes widened. ''You look amazing,Lottie '' Was I really? 

''Thanks so much. '' I smile as I hug her. ''You too. ''

''Thank you. '' 

''OMIGOSH Guess what!?! '' I remember about the gossip Luke and I saw when we came home last night. ''Last night Luke and I went to the beach and we saw Lola.. but she was in her car and it said ''BRIDE TO BE '' on the car! '' Kellie's jaw dropped and laughed a little. ''Whats funny? ''

''That someone wants to marry her! '' Kellie couldn't control her laugh anymore and I saw tears frm her eyes. ''Forget it, We have a party to go to '' 

''Okay, Is Luke downstairs? '' I raise a eyebrow.

''Yeah so is everyone else '' 

''Good. '' I smile as I follow her out the door. I start walking down the stairs and Luke lifts his head from his phone as he notices me and his jaw drops but Jai closes it.

''Dude, your drooling '' Jai says,laughing as Luke quickly wiped his spit.

''Uh,um, Lottie...you look amazing '' Luke says,shocked. I push the my  bangs off my face and looks at him. ''Really amazing '' He plants a kiss on my cheek.

''Thanks '' I smile as we walk the door and into Luke's car. We all went in different cars since the other cars were full of beer. ''Who's party are we going to?''' 

''I have no idea '' Luke laughs while starting the car. ''But it'll be fun '' I nod,agreeing as I look out the window again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this part has not much in it but the next part... they'll be drama!!