Cooking Mistake.

I walk into the house,with the biggest smile on my face. I wish my mom was here to share this happiness but Jai keeps reminding me to ignore her since he was my family now. 

'' Would you like to make brownies? '' I ask Luke,smiling.I was bored all day. 

'' Yes, Can I eat them after? '' Luke asks,smiling brightly.

''No you can throw them down the toilet '' 

''Oh.. ''

''I'm kidding '' We make are way into the kitchen and Luke and I prepare the brownies. ''Remember when we were making the cake? ''

''Yeah,Yeah I remember but I was so mean to you that day '' Luke frowns. 

''I forgave you ! Lets forget about it '' I smile as I mix the mixture while Luke prepares the oven. ''I hope the twins turn out how we imagined them '' Luke wraps his arms around my waist. 

''I hope so too but I'd love them either way '' He kisses my cheek and helps me mix the mixture. ''You  can't stir like a pro '' He laughs as he grabs the spoon and stirs it quicker

''I'm a better cook than you '' I giggle as I take a little piece of chocalate

'No,no I am best cook and i'm more professional.. i don't eat the mixture '' Luke glares as I eat the chocalate. '' But I think you'll look sexy in a apron '' A little grin appears on my face as I slap his arm,playfully. Luke puts the browines into the oven. 

''You need a cloth '' I remind him but it was too late. Luke burned his hand and dropped the mixture.

''FOR FUCK SAKE '' He screams as he shows me his hand. ''What do I do?, What do I do? '' He panics as his hand starts getting red and blaster appears. I grab his hand and puts it under the tap with cold water. ''It stings! '' 

''Well maybe if you weren't so stupid you'd remember '' I laugh as I make the water colder. ''And remind me that you aren't cooking for are kids when we have them '' He laughs a little while I wrap his arm in cloth. ''I'll spray burn spray on and then we'll put a bandage on it '' I smile as I take burn spray from the drawer.

''No,no,no! YOU HAVE KISS IT FIRST '' Luke frowns like a 5 year old as he shoves the hand in my face. I laugh as I gently kiss his hand.. ''Better '' I giggle as I spray the spray on his hand,which makes him move a little and then I wrap a bandage,tightly around his hand. 

''All better''' I smile as I kiss his cheek. ''I'll clean the mixture up while you go make us some popcorn '' 

''No! You make the popcorn.. i'm not the pregnant one '' He smirks as he picks up the bowl from the ground and cleans the mess up. I shake my head,laughing as I put popcorn in the oven and waits for it to bing until the doorbell rings.

Who is at the door?