Sneaky Dip

I wrap my arms arm around his neck and roughly ksses him. 

''Are you sure about this? '' Luke asks,raising a eyebrow. I nod,smiling. 

'' I'm sure. '' I tell him as I kiss his lips,softly. He picks me up bridal style and lays me on the grass. '' Luke, I love you '' He widens his eyes,shocked but happy and starts kissing my neck,which lets out a couple of small moans. 

''I love you too '' He starts kissing my stomach,which makes me shiver a little. ''Are you okay? '' I nod. Everyone started going so quickly and he sticks his dick into me. It was very painful but I started getting used to it after a while. I moan,loudly which makes Luke move faster .

''Ohh Luke '' I moan. I left marks on Luke's back from my nails. '' Luke*breaths* I love *breaths* you '' He begins kissing my neck and pulls away from me. 

''I think we should stop.. '' Luke whispers,frowning. I look at him,undersure. Didn't he want to do this? 

''Why? i'm I ...that.. bad'' I bite my lip,embarassed. I never had sex before,which didn't help but still.

''Gosh No! Just..uh...the house over there...the people are staring at us '' Luke looks at the ground,laughing as I turn my head and notices a man and women looking at us,disgusted.

''YOUNG CHILDREN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THE DARK AND HAVING S-S-.. I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT! '' The women shouts from her window but Luke quickly grabs are clothes and we leap out the water,laughing. I've never had so much fun before.

''That was embarassing! '' I say,laughing as I put my shirt on. '' I can never show my face here again ''

''Its a big place,they won't notice you '' Luke smirks as he watches me put my clothes on. 

''Stop watching '' I slap his arm,playfully as I put my pants on. ''SHIT MY BRA... Luke you forgot it '' 

''No I never... '' Luke says,with a wide smirk on his face.

''What do you mean? '' Luke shows his right hand,which holds my bra. ''Give it to me! '' I try grabbing it but he holds me back.

''I'm keeping it '' 

''You can't keep my bra! ''

''You girl have about 30 of them and I have non! ''

''But your  a guy ''

''So! we still have a collection '' Luke smirks as he puts the bra down his pants and hops into the car as I put my bottoms on. '' i rather you without the clothes '' he laughs as he starts up the car.

''Do you now? I guess we'll have to do it again some time ,eh? '' I smirk as I look out the window. 

''Any time,anywhere,any day as long as your there '' He begins driving down the street until we notice a pink car coming down the street. ''Pink? a little too much,eh? ''

''Isn't that Lola's car? '' I look closly as I see a sign saying ''BRIDE TO BE '' And Luke and I gasp. '' That was quick! '' Luke was a little shock but he didn't seem to care.

''Good for you but that'll be your next and you'll be in a better dress than that skank '' I look at Luke with a smile. I've always wanted to get married but never at a young age but i don't know as long as i'm marrying the one I love. '' You'll look amazing when we get married and I'll throw us a huge,huge,huge wedding! what ever you want '' 

'' One day.. '' I whisper as I kiss his cheek. I wonder why Lola's still here? She's meant to leave ages ago but if she doesn't ruin things for us,i'm fine.