Party (3)

Jai didn't say a word and stormed out of the room. Beau and Luke chased after Jai. I turn my head and notice the biggest grin on Kellie's face.

''We did it! ''She says,excited.

''We? What are you on about? You just cheated your boyfriend '' I say,disgusted.

''We're going to bring the Janoskians down! You said you never liked them so I though you were going to join the revege '' 

''I forgave Luke! Kellie, we're no longer friends! EVER! '' I look at her up and down,disgusted. 

''Lottie,come on! You can cut the act '' 

''There was no act! Your a act, your whole self! Its only me and Destiny now ''

'''Oh really? She was apart of it too '' I look at her shocked and runs out. I run outside and see's everyone arguing! Jai and Beau, James and Luke and Daniel and Destiny! 

''STOP IT! We've all be used by Kellie AND Destiny! '' I tell them

''I TOLD YOU! YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME! '' Beau says,crying. ''I told you''He whispers. Jai's face dropped as he notice Beau. ''She said if I didn't she'd bring you down and sell your ''private tape ''

'' R-really? i'm so sorry Beau. You didn't have to i'd would have been fine...'' Jai tells him,smiling as he hugs him tightly. 

''I didn't even.. you know put my di- ''

''We don't want to know! ''Jai laughs. 

''We still have your tape ! Its on my laptop ''Destiny says,laughing. Then Daniel raced to the car and drove off. '' NO!,NO! ITS NOT ON THERE '' She stomps her feet and storms off and bangs into a girl,which spills her drink. I didn't cared about what happened next all I heard was hitting and screaming. I turn to the rest of the boys. 

''We're going home now. '' I tell them. ''Jai, you can come with us ''

''No,no i'm fine with Beau '' Beau face forms a smile as they hop in the car with James. ''But thanks '' I felt Luke's arm wrap around my waist. 

''You just lost two friends  because of us.. i'm so sorry '' Luke says,sighing. 

''I lost two friends and gained 4 new friends '' I say,smiling.

''But there is five Janoskians'' Luke laughs.

''Yes and one of them are my boyfriends. You know the very sexy,good looking, strong,handsome brave one '' I lean over and starts kissing him. ''We should head home. ''So much drama in one night! one single night!