Baby Names (1)

''I'll give you a couple minutes alone '' The doctors says,smiling as she left the room. I turn to Luke,who had a couple of tears coming down his eyes.

''I'm going to be a dad '' He whispers,smiling. ''And to twins '' Luke gets off his seat and stands next to me. ''We'll be amazing parents '' 

''Yeah.. '' I whisper,smiling. I can't believe 1. i'm pregnant and 2. WITH TWINS! If these twins turn out as crazy as the Brooks.. god help me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. ''I want to tell them '' I smile,brightly. I get off the seat and Luke&I walk out the room.

''So? What is it? A boy? Girl? '' Daniel asks,smiling. I look at Luke and he smiles down at me. 

''We're having twins. '' Luke says,smiling. Then Jai,Beau,James and Daniel started cheering as they hugged us both. I can't wait to get these babies out of me! 

''Omigosh, You both know this will be lots of work and I am willing to help with the babies if you both pay something in return..maybe a little house work '' Gina says,smiling. I nod,agreeing. ''Good.. Now.. the Brooks have another Jai&Luke.. '' She chuckles/. ''God help you '' Gina whispers into my ear.

''I think we can all manage '' I say,laughing. 

''What are you going to name them? '' James asks,smiling.

''Well.. we're going to think of names '' Luke says,smiling. 

''One of them is Luke.. '' I say,smiling. ''I want one of them to be called Luke '' Gina smiles,proudly at us.

''Okay we better get going. '' She kisses both of are foreheads and we walk out of the doctors. 

''One of the kids have to have my middle name.. '' Beau says,smirking. ''If not i'm not going to be a very good uncle.. i'm kidding '' 

''You'll be a amazing uncle '' I say,smiling as I hug Beau. 

~Car Ride Home~

I sat next to Luke in the back of the seven seater and writes down names in my note books.I felt Luke grab the pen off me and he writes something on the notepad.

Luke Beau James Brooks

Liam Jai Daniel Brooks.

I laugh when I see him write Liam down. 

''Think about it '' Luke whispers into my ear. ''Liam and Luke.. its sounds better than Justin and Luke. '' He laughs while wrapping his arms around my shoulders. 

''I like Liam '' I say,smiling. ''And the middle names '' 

''MOM! We have names '' Luke screams to Gina at the front of the car.

'''WHAT ARE THEY? ''Jai shouts,excited. I hold onto Luke's hand,tightly.

''Well for one of the boys... Luke Beau James Brooks and Liam Jai Daniel Brooks. '' Luke says. 

''Luke? You really put all are names into the kids names? '' James asks,amazed. ''Thanks so much '' Luke and I smile at everyone.  

We pull over at the house and we walk into the house