Busted/ A dip at the pool

James and Kellie walk down the stairs,smirking as they stand infront of Luke,Jai and I.

''So, Luke and Lottie, are you guys dating?! '' James ask,smirking

''No,no we aren't. We are just friends '' I reasure him. yeah Lottie...friends with benefits again. Shut up!

'' LIAR '' Kellie protests. 

''She's not lying '' Luke says,chucking

''Oh,really!?! '' James asks,smirking.He takes out his laptop and types something on Twitter. ''What's this then?'' He turns his laptop and it shows a picture of Luke and I making out..outside the Candy shop.

''Why didn't you tell us? '' Kellie asks,smirking. 

''WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!? '' I scream,laughing as I look at the picture. Luke looked so beautiful in the picture,like a Tumblr boy. I mean..to be compared to a Tumblr Boy...thats BIG

''We haven't made it official yet but maybe we could.. ''Luke looks at me,smirking. Is he asking me out? Did Luke just ask me out?  

''Say yes,say yes, say yes,say yes '' Kellie and James chant. 

''Of course ''I smile as I hug Luke,tightly. I walk into the kitchen and takes out a class of water..water...swimmiing! '' We could go swimming ''

''Its way too late ''Kellie says looking at the clock. Damn its 12:00! I sigh as I drink the glass of water. ''I'm off to bed,what about you? ''

''Same. I'll be up in a minute '' I smile as I take out a snack and eats it. James follows Kellie up the stairs and they go different ways. This holiday isn't what I though it would be ..maybe more fun and exciting but then...its only starting. Luke walks over to me,smirking as he wraps his arms around my waist.

''You want to go swimming,eh?'' He asks,smirking while moving his eyebrows.

''Yeah...'' I say,grinning. ''But it way to late.'' I begin walking up the stairs until I feel Luke grab me and lift me up like a bride. 

''How about it? '' Luke grins as he opens the door,quietly. 

''I need my swimwear '' I laugh but he ignores me with a huge smirk on his face as he puts me into his car. ''Luke! '' I laugh as he starts the car.

''O well..too late '' He smirks as he drives away. I look at him,shocked but trying not to laugh.

''You want to see me naked,don't you?'' I laugh.. 

''No... '' Luke lies. Luke was so obvious when he lied since he's lip moves a little. He pulls over at a Lake,which looks freezing.I wasn't going in there. ''Lets swim. '' He smirks while removing his shirt and bottoms. I quickly look away as he pulls his boxers down.''Come on... '' Fuck it.He covers his eyes as I remove my clothes,he was so looking. I slowly wraps my arms around his waist.

''Carry me in. '' I laugh as I hop onto his back. He carries me down into the water and we swim around,slowly. '' Luke? ''

''Yeah? '' I could see his air blow out of his mouth as he talks.

''Did you ever...you know.. seal the deal?''I raise a eyebrow.

''Nearly but never... '' He bites his lip,ashamed. '' You? ''

''Nop, not even got close to sex before.. '' I sigh, I was a right loser. ''Less i'm not only friend that hasn't.. ''

''We don't have to be. ''Luke shows a little smirk. He leans over and kisses me softly but it turns rough.

Am I about to seal the deal to Luke FUCKIN brooks!

~~~

SORRY Its so short but i was really  busy !