Going To LakeHouse;

Kellie and Destiny were awake getting ready. I strech my arms and stands up.Today was finally day since tomorrow we were leaving for the Lake House. 

'' I'm so excited for tomorrow ! '' Kellie says,jumping up and down.

''Me too! Sun,Sex and Partying '' Destiny says,smirking. Kellie and I laugh at Destiny.

''No Sex for me. '' I say,laughing while getting ready. 

'' C'mon,Charlotte! Your the hottest girl ever,isn't she? ''Destiny says,looking at Kellie. Kellie nods,agreeing. ''Your a sexy beast..you may as well use your powers '' I shake my head,laughing.

''I'm fine but thanks '' I say,laughing as I put my clothes in my bag. ''Will we all meet up in the morning or are we staying at someone's house? '' I raise a eyebrow,unsure. 

''We're staying at Jai's so both of you back and bring your suitcases over. ''Destiny and I nod and begins walking outside.

''Excited? 'Destiny asks,smiling.

''Yeah.. I guess '' I say,smiling. ''I'll see ya later '' I wave as I run up to the room and takes out my huge suitcase.I pack my clothes from yesterday,some tops ,underwear,bras,pants,shorts,makeup,body spray etc/ I wanted to make sure I was organised since I don't want to leave everything behind like last time. I look at my jewel and notices the braclet Luke gave me when we were kids. I hated Luke but I always wanted a piece of the memories to stay in my mind.I always put my bracelet around my ankle so no one can see it.I hear a knock on the door.

''Hello?'' I ask,raising a eyebrow. My mother steps in,smiling. 

''Packing,eh? '' I nod,smiling as I try zipping up my bag. '' I hope Luke and you become friends again and you'll have fun '' I snort,disgusted. ''It could happen '' I shake my head,laughing/

''Never,ever,ever,ever! '' I say,laughing as I pull my suitcase to the ground. '' This is so heavy! '' I moan as I try to lift it again. Mom takes the suitcase and carries it out of the room and down the stairs. 

'' Where are you staying tonight? '' She asks,raising a eyebrow.

''At Jai's since we're all leaving from his house tomorrow '' She nods,understanding. She takes out her purse and hands me 500 Dollars(i think thats what they use in Melbourne) ''Mom.. I can't take this ''

''Yes,yes you can '' She orders as she stuffs it in my bag. ''And you already have 200 saved so you 700 hundred for the trip '' 

''Ok,okay but its way to much ''

''I don't care now go have fun! '' I smile as I hug her,tightly. ''I'll see you when I get back and make sure to call or text me! '' I nod,agreeing as I drag my suitcase out the door and over to Kellie's. I notice Luke's car...great they're here already.I walk into her house with the bag banging off the door.

''Hey Lottie-bug '' James says,smirking as I walk in. ''Let me help you '' He takes my suitcase,smiling.

''Hey and thanks '' I say,smiling. ''Hey Daniel and Jai ''I ignore Luke and his dog. 

''Lazy bitch '' Lola says,smirking.I look at her with eveil eyes. ''Sorry but I had to say what everyone was thinking ''

''Correction ; what the dog was thinking '' Beau says,laughing. I high-five Beau and he gives me a huge hug. 

''Luke! Tell your stupid brother to shut up. '' She glares at Luke,pissed off. ''Now! ''

''Beau,Shut  up '' He says,quietly but it seemed to make Lola happy. Lola was such a bitch since day one! I never liked the way she looked at me even whens he wasn't dating Luke.