Damn... (2)

'' Luke... What about school,work,getting money ? even yours fans will think i'm a bigger whore. '' I say,beginning to cry. He wraps his arms around me and rocks me,slowly.

''It's okay,Lottie. I have the Janoskians going on while you have that job your auntie offered and we both have money saved for a rainy day '' Luke says,smiling. ''And you could move in with me.. ''

''No,no way..Gina will be kept awake by the baby '' I shake my head. 

''She knows what it's like so it won't bother her '' I nod,agreeing. ''So its settled.Lets get are things packed for tomorrow'' We walk up the stairs and into the bedroom. I can't believe i'm pregnant at 16! ''

Pregnant at 16!

I never wanted this to happen but I would love to have kids. I turn to the mirror and pulls my t-shirt up a little till it shows all my belly... i begin rubbing it. 

~Luke Brooks's POV~

I can't believe i'm a father! I've always wanted to be a dad and its better its to Lottie's kids! This is amazing.I notice Lottie looking at her bump in the mirror,which hasn't even started to grow. I knell down on the ground and kisses her tummy.

'' L-luke, i'm not going to be a good mom... i start drama every day! '' she says,upset. I quickly stand up and looks at her,shocked.

''No,no you don't! We're going to be amazing parents,understand!? I'm not forcing you into having the baby ..i'm I? ''

''No,no i'd never  give up a baby..that's terrible. I really want the baby but i don't think i'll be good enough ''

''Your better than good.. you'll be amazing mother! '' I heard something smash and I quickly turn around.

''YOUR PREGNANT! '' James says,amazed as he quickly tries picking up the glass. ''Are you serious? '' He turns his head to Luke and I,smiling. 

'' Yes... '' she says,quietly. James smiled at us and then hugged us both. ''Your happy ? '' 

''Yes! You better have James in the middle name if its a boy '' I chuckle a little and pulls away from the hug. '' When you going to tell the others? ''

''I'm thinking we invite everyone over and then tell them.. '' I suggest.

''Agree '' Lottie says,smiling. '' I need finish packing '' 

''I'll give you two alone time '' James says,smirking as he leaves the room. I help her pack her clothes

~~~~~When we get home~~~~~~~

Lottie invited her mother around and now she's sitting in the living room with Jai,James,Daniel,Beau,My mom and Lottie's mom. I felt kinda nervous about telling them but not as nervous as Lottie.

''Ready? '' I ask,showing a small smile. She nods,agreeing. She didn't say much when she was nervous and we walked into the living room. ''Hey.. '' I rub the back of are neck.

''Why did you invite us here? If it that Lottie's pregnant then I swear young lady i'll never see your face again '' Lottie moms says,annoyed. Shit. I felt Lottie shiver.

''I-i-i.. Luke? '' She begins but stops then passes it on to me,(Lottie)

''Well..Lottie's mom.. you couldn't be far from wrong '' I whisper but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

''Your pregnant? '' Gina asks,raising a eyebrow. ''Guys..you know how young you are? But we need help you get passed it..Isn't that right Janet (lottie's mom.. i don't know if i named her before)? ''

''No,no! Lottie what have I told you about sleeping with boys like that! They are immature idiots that'll be forgotten about within a month! What's going to happen then!?! I told you if you dated Derek you wouldn't have a problem! Didn't i? '' Lottie's mom says,nearly shouting. I never saw Lottie's mom like this and I don't think Lottie has either. ''We're getting that thing out of you tomorrow! I'll pay thousands if I have to! I'm not having a disgrace like you in this family! you think it makes you cool when you act like a whore!? Well I don't care! '' She grabs onto Lottie hand,which makes Lottie even more scared.

''No ''she says,firmly. ''Your the disgrace..you can't even think about helping me or anything.. you just care about how you look and how it'll look for a 16-year-old girl in your family having a baby! Your a disgrace of a mother '' Lottie covered her mouth,shocked. 

'' We're going home now!'' she was about to pull Lottie but Beau stopped her. ''What do you think your doing? ''

''She's not apart of your family...yes maybe in blood but still. Your not really her mother since if you were.. you wouldn't be EVER saying this to her. She's apart of my little family ,which inculdes her REAL friends and her REAL boyfriend '' Beau says. 

''Janet, I think you should leave since I don't think your meant to be dragging a PREGNANT women...yes women not a child across the room.. and that's pretty disgraceful ''Jai says,smirking.

''Fine! I never want to see your face! ''Janets tells Lottie.

''I don't want to see you either. '' Lottie says,slamming the door.