The Knock On The Door.

''Jai,Can you get the door '' I shout from the kitchen. I hear Jai's loud moan as he moved from the sofa and began walking to the door. ''Who is it? '' I didn't hear a response.

''Jai? Who is it? '' Luke questions as he begins walking into the hallway. I follow Luke into the hallway and notices Lola,Kellie,Destiny and my mother! My jaw drops and I feel Luke pull me closer into his chest.

''W-what do you all want? '' I ask,quietly as Luke grip gets tighter. 

''We want you back in are life '' Kellie says,frowning.''Those boys will just bring trouble to you and you know it! '' 

''I don't really care I just want you back off Luke '' Lola says,smirking. 

'' Whore''Luke mutters. ''Go back to your husband '' 

''Shut up! I don't think my daughter should be hanging out with you boys and I don't want her be with Luke! '' My old mom says,annoyed. 

''And your REALLY think she'll be better if she hangs out with these sluts '' Jai says,pointing to Kellie&Destiny. ''They're as worst as each other ''

''Well... yes.. they told me they're were trying get Charlotte back ''

''Well she ain't going get Charlotte back ''Luke says,minicing my mother's voice. ''How about you leave in peace ''

'' Typical of you Lottie.. you were always a disgrace '' Mom says,rolling her eyes.

''She isn't a disgrace! '' Gina shouts from the living room as she walks out. ''Like my boys said you're the disgrace here! And if you really want what best for your child you'll leave her at peace! My boys aren't the best boys or the most mature boys around but I certainly don't think they're as bad as your making them to be! Those girls are as bad as my boys and the fact you want that behavior from those girls around Lottie is DISGRACEFUL! Now once again! Can you leave my house before I call the police? '' Gina was really angry since you could see the little vain on her forehead,which last time I saw her get it was when Beau smashed Jai's window. Lola,Destiny,Kellie and my mother stood their,shocked at what Gina said. ''Now would be good '' She slams the door at their faces.

''YOU'RE A UNFIT MOTHER,GINA '' Mom shouts back. 

''DITTO TO YOU TOO '' She walks up to her room,without a sound. Beau came out of the living room,smirking.

''What did I miss? '' Beau asks,laughing.

''Beau,this isn't the time ''Jai mutters at him. I realise my grip from Luke and runs into the bathroom,with tears down my eyes. Why do I just bring trouble? The whole time! EVERYTHING that happened that was bad was my fault... i haven't done one single good thing since I came back into Luke's life. 

''Lottie...Can you please come out '' Luke asks,quietly while knocking on the door.

''NO! '' I shout back,crying. ''I'm doing everything wrong! EVERYTHING! I haven't done a single good thing for any of you since I came back in your life! ''

''Yes,yes you have ''

''STOP LYING '' I grab some toilet roll and wipes my tears. 

''Lottie if you love me you'll let me in '' I knew he'd say that. I unlock the door,still crying. ''Shh.. ''He wraps his arms around me and rocks me,slightly. ''You've done nothing wrong... you bring good to my life..well two goods '' He smiles as he puts his hands on my belly.

'' Luke? You promise you won't run off on me? '' I smile,slighly.

''I'd never do that.'' Luke looks me in the eyes,seriously. ''You think I would? Because I wouldn't '' 

'' I know,I know but i'm just scared '' I wipe my final tear.

'' It'll be okay.. it'll be worth all the trouble in the end '' 

''Promise? ''

''Promise''