one.

"Fuck." Ten whispered out of frustration as he just got off from his phone, talking to his boyfriend, Johnny. He just cancelled their date again, this was the third time he cancelled on their date, because he needs to do "something".

Of course, Ten would never try to accused his boyfriend of cheating, Johnny can be an asshole, but he wouldn't cheat, right?

And as if on cue, he received a text message from his bestfriend, Jaehyun. He always does, especially when he's down, like Jaehyun knows that he is.

--
Jae: Hi stranger. You okay?

Ten: Yeah, of course. What are you doing rn?

J: I'm just playing on my piano like 2 mins ago, but I'm lying down now.

T: Open your curtains.

J: What? I thought you're going on a date?
(proceeds on opening his curtain and seeing his bestfriend, Ten, waving at him with a smile plastered on his face, but somehow didn't really reach his eyes)

J: Did your boyfriend called off your date again?

T: Bingo. He said he needs to do something.

J: Well, I hope it's just something and not someone. 🤷🏻‍♂️

T: Jae, please. I know you hate the guy, but please don't accuse him of that. He loves me, 'kay?

J: Whatever you want, Ten.

T: So can we hangout? I want to hear your stupid puns.

J: Just say you love them and go. You can come over.

10 minutes later, Jaehyun heard a knock on his door and without opening it up, he saw Ten's head peeking on the door.

"Hey bestfriend!" Ten walked over Jaehyun and gave him a hug before lying down on his bed.

"Hi, stranger. So what would you like to do?" Jaehyun just lied down beside his bestfriend and looked at him as the older has closed his eyes. He always loved looking at Ten when his eyes are closed, because only then does not have to pretend to hide his affection for the older.

"Tell me a pun, Jae, a good one." Jae's pun are lame, Ten can't refute that, but it just makes him laugh. Because he knows Jae surfs the internet to look for them.

"So I stepped on a grape earlier today, you what it said?"

Ten smiled before replying to the younger, "What?"

"Nothing, but... he let out a little whine."

Ten laughed and when Ten laughs Jae laughs, because a happy Ten makes a happy Jae.

"You fucker. I see what you did there." Ten opened his eyes and saw the younger boy laughing, and sometimes Ten wonders if he made the right choice of forgetting Jae and staying with Johnny instead.
But all in the past, Ten reminded himself.

"See? I'm getting better at this." Ten ruffled Jae's hair to which the younger appreciated more than ever.

"Just say you've found a good site and copied their pun."

"Whatever, Ten. I should at least get an A for the effort."

"That you do."

🍭☁️

an: first chap 🙄✊