twenty one.

Thursday, 10:55 PM
(gc // doie, ten, jae)

doie:
so until when will you keep ignoring us, jung jaehyun?

jae:
i'm not even ignoring you, wdym?

ten:
yeah, he's just ignoring me doie 🙄

jae:
well, i'm sorry, mr. oh-i-forgot-it-slipped-from-my-mind. don't i get some time out to sulk? or that only applies to you?

ten:
you're being petty, jae. i already said i'm sorry!

jae:
well, you just said sorry because you got caught. or i got angry. if i went all soft with you again, u'll think it's fine. that you can do it again! because you don't care!

ten:
what the hell, jae?
where the fuck are you coming from?!
of course i care about you! you're my bestfriend!

jae:
yeah, bestfriend 🙄

doie:
are you seriously letting me witness this fight?

jae:
might as well!

ten:
don't make this about me, jung yoonoh! this is about you going in the locker room with your ex-boyfriend who cheated on you, might i add!!!! doing god knows what!

jae:
he sucked me off! happy?

ten:
of course he did!

jae:
please, don't even act like you care! so i can't get it on with ex boyfriend but you can do whatever you fucking want and give unlimited forgiveness for your cheating piece of a fucking boyfriend?!!

ten:
my fucking what now?

doie:
JUNG YOONOH!!!

ten:
no doie, let this fucking asshole say what's on his mind!
my boyfriend's a what now?
just because he is bestfriends with your cheating ex does that mean he's fucking cheating, jaehyun!

jae:
yeah? did you forgot that birds of the same feathers flock together? u really think he's the good person he's projecting himself to be? please 🙄 fucking open your eyes ten!

ten:
i have it open, jae. and i was the one who fucking betrayed his trust! i can't even tell him about it!

jae:
that what? you can't tell him that you came to my voice? jfc, ten! he's doing something worst!

ten:
shut up

doie:
jung yoonoh, you're pushing it.

jae:
we're his friends doie.
why can't we tell him that his boyfriend has been cheating on him?
i'm so tired of that fucking goody two shoes bastard acting like he fucking didn't do anything wrong!

doie:
jaehyun, SHUT THE FUCK UP

ten:
you're just saying that.

jae:
why would i fucking create this ten? tell me

ten:
because you're jealous!
you're jealous because i have a good relationship with my boyfriend! and you don't because you ex fucking cheated on you!

jae:
really ten? good fucking what? relationship?
if it was too good then you wouldn't have cum to my voice, would u?

doie:
oh my fucking goodness... WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING?!