twelve.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─┐
(The next day - 3:00PM)

Ten decided to go to Jaehyun's house because he was bored out of his wits in his, and maybe he also wants his bestfriend to explain about the little scene the younger had with Yuta.

Ten was greeted by Jaehyun's mother when the door was opened. He said his greetings and Jaehyun's mother just gave her a big hug and a smile. She let him go to the younger's room, just like she always do, no questions, just a whole cake of trust.

Ten knock 3 times before he opened the door, Jae was lying down on his bed, eyes close, looking like some aesthetic model from an editorial magazine.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up." Ten decided to sit by piano and started playing some piece he remembered.

"I love that song." Jaehyun chimed in, to which Ten only replied with "oh-yeah?" look in his face and continued. And then he heard Jaehyun singing along; damn,  he almost forgot how Jae is also gifted with beautiful vocals.

🎵 So I heard you found somebody else
And at first I thought it was a lie
I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without
I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else 🎵

Ten stopped playing the piano when he realised the song was hitting too close to him. So he turned around and saw Jae already sitting on his bed.

"So, do you have anything to say to me?" Ten inquired to the younger.

"No? Do I have something to say to you?" The younger counter-attack.

"Oh, please. I saw you and Yuta eating each other's faces last night." Ten reminded himself to mentally delete that picture because it just annoys him for some reason.

"You noticed, huh. I thought you were busy eating Johnny's face." Jaehyun sounded petty, but he thought, whatever, it's not like he cares.

"Johnny's my boyfriend, Jae. So if I kiss him, it's a normal thing to do. You on the other hand; well, i don't know if you still remember but Yuta cheated on you, so he's just your ex-boyfriend whom we hate the last time I check. I mean at least until I saw you kissing him."

"Well, he was the one there. I wanted to feel numb. He helped, it's not like I'll get back with him or something."

"Oh, please. Don't even go there. If you wanted to kiss someone, kiss Doie. Not your ex-boyfriend."

"Doie is my friend, Ten. I won't risk that, even if don't feel anything towards each other."

They were both silent after what Jaehyun said, like something dropped and they're both aware that the words that would come next is crucial, at least fo their own point of view.

"Is it really wrong to have feelings towards your friends, Jae? Like non-platonic ones? I mean, Doie is not a bad catch." Ten asked carefull, threading his words well that it won't show any hint of his own feelings. Because for the older he is not only asking Jaehyun,  he also have it for himself, just on the back of his mind.