twenty two.

Friday, 11:25 PM
ten - > jae

ten:
sleeping?

jae:
not yet.

ten:
jae, why are we fighting again?

jae:
idk, but somehow things just ended up getting petty for some reason.

ten:
is it really though? or there's something going on behind all these petty fights?

jae:
what do you mean?

ten:
did i do something? i know i can be an insensitive bitch sometimes, and you can be too forgiving when it comes to me, tbh. so maybe i did something.

jae:
oh, yeah... you haven't.

ten:
jae, i'm serious. if there is, tell me. i can't keep on fighting with my bestfriend. fighting on social media? that's not us. that was fucking petty of me. i'm sorry.

jae:
yeah, i'm sorry too.

ten:
sorry that you've fucked yuta?
fuck, i'm sorry. i did it again, didn't i?
i'm such an idiot. idk, if going back to yuta is a good thing. i frankly think that it's not. but if you're happy with him, then i hope he doesn't hurt you again. be careful with your heart, jae.

jae:
i didn't know he'd post those (i mean i took it, tbh) and if he did, i really don't care. yuta and i know what we want from each other now. i'm not some gullible sophomore wanting to get laid or wanting to belong to someone.

ten:
i know, jae. sorry if i didn't trust you enough to make decisions for yourself. maybe it's the overprotective side of me. i just want the best for you.

jae:
i want that too,
but i can't have it anyway.

ten:
jae, stop being vague, please.
i just want us to be okay.

jae:
do you really think johnny
is not cheating on you?

ten:
jae, please.

jae:
no, let's talk about it.
i'm your bestfriend too, ten.
i want what's best for you.
i don't think it's him.

ten:
i don't want to think that he is, jae.
johnny loves me, i love him.
he's not cheating on me.

jae:
i saw them.

ten:
saw who?

jae:
i was checking the students who got detention last week, lee taeyong was one of them. but when i came there, he wasn't in the gymnasium. someone said he was peeing, in the basketball team's locker. i mean, the gym have a different bathroom. but he specifically went there. so i went there and checked. johnny came out from the bathroom. and later on, taeyong came out from it too.

ten:
maybe they just ended up going at the same time, jae. that doesn't mean anything.
why didn't you tell me about this earlier?

jae:
doie told me it's none of our business. and how you and him did the same thing when you've gotten to know about yuta cheating.
it could've been, but specifically with lee taeyong? really?