twenty.

Wednesday, 9PM

It's been almost a week when Ten was told by his boyfriend to "go fuck yourself" and every single time he remembers it, it still stings.

Surprisingly, he didn't see Johnny in school, even during those small breaks where the seniors would be seen outside the field for their Physical Education. It keeps bugging him that they haven't talked about it; their fights never got dragged this long. What if this is Johnny's way of breaking up with him? Ten shrugged the idea, even he, expects more from Johnny.

For the last couple of days, he spent his days with Doyoung or Jaehyun, or both. They've tried their best to cheer him up, of course most of the times they succeed; but when it's just him, alone in his room, he can't help but think of his older boyfriend.

"Should I reach out first?" Ten said out loud. Maybe he should, after all, it was initially his fault. (Is it really though?)

Whilst he was debating whether to text him or not, he felt his phone vibrate beside of him, which means someone is calling him, but who?

Johnny.

Ten immediately stood up from his bed but before he picked up the phone, he took a deep breathe hoping that it'll make him calm down.

Ten:
Hey

Johnny:
*surprised present in his voice*
You answered my call.

Ten:
Why wouldn't I?

Johnny:
I don't know? Because I fucked up and you should be hating me?

Ten:
Oh... yeah about that, I do hate you, a little. I mean, I really don't think I hate you, I just felt hurt with the words you've said and used. It was the first time I've heard those from you.

Johnny:
Ten… I don't deserve you. I'm well aware of that. But I'm a selfish guy and I want you for myself. I'm sorry if I keep on hurting you these days. I don't know what has gotten into me.

Ten:
I understand Johnny, I'm not perfect either. And I'm sorry if I'm one of the reasons why stuff is becoming hard for you. I love you and you deserve me just like I'm hoping I deserve you.

Johnny:
Baby, you don't deserve me. You deserve better than me. But you'll still love me even if I'm a little bit fucked up, right?

Ten:
Darling, everyone's a little fucked up. And of course, I will.

Johnny:
I love you, Ten.

Ten:
I love you too, Darling.

Johnny:
*laughs*
So are you going to come down and kiss me goodnight?

(Ten immediately ran towards his window and open his curtain.)

Ten:
You're here.

Johnny:
(smiles at Ten's direction)
I am.

Ten:
Why didn't you say so?

Johnny:
I've been driving your house for the past nights. I didn't have the courage to reach out to you yet, since I know I've hurt you so much.

Ten:
Darling…

Johnny:
You shouldn't cry, baby. I think you've already shed a lot of tears because of me. Can you come down for a bit?