three.

Ten ran towards Johnny's car that is just parked in front of his house. Johnny is casually standing up, leaning back on his car as he was waiting for Ten. When he looked sideways he saw his boyfriend running towards him and he gave out a huge smile.

"Hi baby. I've missed you." He easily enveloped Ten in his arms and inhaled the familiar scent of his boyfriend.  Ten also wrapped his arms around Johnny's waist as he leaned closer to him.

"I miss you too, Johnny. But I'm still angry." Ten replied sulkily but Johnny just laughed and he felt the vibration on his chest. And suddenly, his angry façade is quickly fading before it gained momentum.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm here now, aren't I?" Johnny pulled away Ten from his body only to hold his face and carressed it. Ten immediately leaned his face on the taller's boy hand, loving the feeling of his warmth on his face.

"Yeah, but you weren't awhile ago. We rarely meet in school because of your busy schedule, and you cancel on me last minute." Ten replied sulkily to which Johnny only find endearing.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a better boyfriend. Don't worry." And Johnny leaned in to close the gap by connecting their lips. Ten tiptoed and put his arms around Johnny's neck. The older boy's other hand is easily supporting Ten's back whilst the other is on the younger boy's face.

Ten always loved Johnny's kisses, he always know the pace Ten wants to go, he matches the environment. And today, Johnny's kisses were slow and savouring, he loved it. He let Johnny explore his mouth, as he touched the older boy's hair. He let out a moan because of a sudden attack of Johnny's hand to his ass.

"Johnny, I don't think you're supposed to do that." Ten laughed in between their kisses. Johnny ignored him and continued his sweet torture on the younger boy's mouth.

"Well, you're making it hard not to do it, you're making me hard." Johnny whispered on Ten's hair as he bit his earlobe.

"Okay, I think that's enough for now. I don't want our neighborhood to brand me as a slut."

"You're my slut though." Johnny smiled lovingly at Ten to which the younger boy only replied with a small touch on the older boy's member.

"That I am."

Johnny kissed Ten for the last time before going but that's before he noticed someone looking at them from the window of Ten's neighbour. It was Ten's bestfriend, the fucker who obviously likes Ten. He gave him a smirk before driving away.

🍭☁️

it's 4 am and i just want to eat something but i'll then have to brush my teeth again. ugh, help
- bella -