five.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─┐

Ten woke up whilst Jae is still sleeping. So he just decided to lie down for a few minutes and stare at his bestfriend. There was a time when he would feel all mushy just by being this close to the younger. He would find himself wanting to kiss him and hope he'd whisper sweet words of love to him. But that didn't happen, it will never happen, so he had to move on and luckily, Johnny took a chance on him.

Johnny and Ten have been dating for almost a year now, that means it's been almost a year that Ten has buried his feelings for the younger. But sometimes when he sleeps over, he can't help but appreciate the ethereal beauty of the younger. Ten likes when Jae is asleep, because he's so beautiful yet so unaware of it.

Before the younger boy woke up, Ten decided to get back to his house and get ready for school. He left a note on Jae's bedside table and look back at the younger with a smile before going home.

☁️☁️
(Jae --> Ten)
6:35

Jae:
Why didn't you wake me up when you left?

Ten:
Well, you were so peaceful when you were sleeping, I'd hate to break it. :)

Jae:
🙄 Anyways, are you ready for school?

Ten:
Yeah, I'm just waiting for Johnny to pick me up.

Jae:
He'll get you?

Ten:
Yep.

Jae:
Are you sure?

Ten:
Omfg, yes Jae. I'm sure.

Jae:
Just tryna make sure. I just don't want you getting late again because some bastard forgot he's supposed to pick you up.

Ten:
Jfc, it happened one time! (or maybe two) just let it go, Jae. I've forgiven him already.

Jae:
If you say so.

☁️☁️
Jaehyun decided not to talk to Ten for now. He's frankly annoyed at the demeanor of the older. His boyfriend is obviously screwing him up but he always forgive him every damn time. Jae's little moment got distracted when someone sat beside him on the bench he's sitting.

"Hey sexy."

It was Lee Taeyong, resident fucker.

"What do you want?" Jaehyun replied annoyingly.

"Your dick in my mouth." Taeyong replied honestly. Jaehyun's a pretty catch and he somehow felt challenged that he doesn't see him around with guys, other Ten of course, and their other friend.

"Well, my dick doesn't want to go in your mouth, so thanks but no thanks." Jaehyun wanted to scream at Taeyong but of course, he will never do, he's too polite to do that.

Jaehyun then felt Taeyong's hand on his thigh rubbing it to which he immediately stopped by standing up.

"I can make you feel better, Jung Jaehyun." Taeyong smiled sexily at the younger boy, it obviously works for the others, but it seems like the younger is harder to break.

"I don't want you to make me feel better. I want you to fuck off."

"Well, it's okay. You know how to find me." Lee Taeyong winked and sashayed away from Jaehyun.

But all this was witnessed by Ten who can only whisper a silent curse under his breath.

🍭☁️

an: this will flop but i wanted to try so there's that. i'll write a johnten fic soon. might as well be productive during quarantine, aight?
- bella -

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌───❀*̥˚┘

i live for a moon taeil meme