nine.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─┐
7:32 PM, Saturday

Ten is already ready for the party like 30 minutes ago and he's just waiting now for Johnny to pick him up. He ended up lying down coincidentally on the side looking at Jaehyun's window, which is right now visibly displaying Jaehyun's room since the blinds are open.

Ten could see Jaehyun shirtless; brushing his hair with a comb probably looking at his mirror. Jaehyun did not notice that Ten has been watching him from his bedroom across the yard.

Despite the distance, Ten got a glimpse of Jaehyun's  toned arms and defined abs. He's not supposed to be thirsting over his bestfriend but anyone who would see Jaehyun at this state would probably appreciate him. But Ten's "jaehyun's body appreciation" session was put to a pause when he heard his phone ring.

Johnny 💞 calling…

Ten:
Hey

Johnny:
Hey babe, I'm already down here.

Ten:
Okay, I'm coming down.

Johnny:
Okay, love you.

Ten:
Love you too, Johnny.

☁️☁️

8:00 PM

Yuta's party was already packed when they arrived. Ten noticed some familiar faces but not familiar enough to linger for a conversation. He liked the security he felt in Johnny's arms which is currently rested on his waist.

They're now in the kitchen counter of Yuta's house with Lucas, Mark, and Yuta himself.

"Where's Jaehyun, Ten?" Yuta casually asked Ten while sipping from his red cup filled with beer.

"I don't know Yuta, I'm not Jaehyun's keeper." Ten tried not to be sassy, because Yuta is after all Johnny's bestfriend but he can't help but be bitch to people who are or have been bastards to his friends.

"No need to be feisty, I was just asking." Yuta replied sarcastically obviously hating the fact that Jaehyun is still not around.

They continued on talking about random topics when they noticed Lee Taeyong went inside the kitchen wearing a silky black long sleeve that is 3 buttons down, showing his neck and his chest, he also wore a choker on top of it; his pants were just a ripped skinny jeans, though it looks fit enough to emphasize that though he doesn't have an ass, he has other things he can offer.

Ten immediately rolled his eyes. He also heard Mark saying, "Here comes death." Lucas just laughed while Yuta just continued ignoring his presence as a whole. Johnny on the other side somehow looked tense, but Ten's back is on his, so the younger boy wasn't able to see the change in his boyfriend's demeanor.

"Hi everyone." Taeyong cooed. "Hi Johnny… and Ten."

"Hi." Ten replied flatly.

"Hey Taeyong." Johnny replied obviously aware of Taeyong's gaze, fuck, why is he wearing such outfit? Johnny asked himself. Ten is here, Johnny. Fuck.

"Well, I don't feel like my presence is welcome here, so I'll get going. If any of you wants to hook up, I'll be around." Taeyong winked. But before he could go, Yuta said something that annoyed Ten.

"Just make sure you don't seduce, Jaehyun. Or else, you're kick out from this party." Why the hell is Yuta being territorial of Jaehyun? Ten thought. He's not yours anymore, idiot!

"Well, if it's consensual, we'll both get out of here and fuck somewhere else. Don't worry."

Ten doesn't know whom to get more mad at. Yuta who thinks he has a say about Jaehyun's choices. Or Taeyong who thinks Jaehyun would fuck him. The audacity of these people annoyed Ten, enough for him to not see Johnny checking out Taeyong as he went away.

"So what did we miss?"

They were all startled when they heard that familiar voice. It belonged to Jaehyun who looked fucking beautiful in his black long sleeves, two buttons down, and his skinny jeans. Damn, that belt. Ten should really stop thirsting over his bestfriend.

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌───❀*̥˚┘

☁️🍭

an: had the guts to update. 🤪 good morning and goodnight.