eleven.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─┐

11:11 PM

Ten felt Johnny's arms wrapped around his waist. He smelled a faint smell of his cigarette but not too much that he'd want to gag.

"What took you so long?" Ten asked his boyfriend who somehow looked sweaty for some reason.

"Got caught up with some friends. You know how they are catching up and shit." Johnny can't look in Ten's eyes and thankfully the younger just shrugged it off. But Johnny noticed Jaehyun staring intently at him, obviously judging.

"Well, thank you for coming back and gracing as back with your presence." Ten sounded sarcastic even to his ears but he's annoyed at the fact that Johnny left him for an hour or so. Thank goodness, Jaehyun was there to keep him company. What if he isn't?

"I'm sorry babe. Don't worry, I'm here now." Johnny kissed that sensitive spot on Ten's neck and the younger immediately felt weak. Jaehyun on the other side witnessing this just felt disgusted at Johnny and at the same time jealous, very jealous.

After a few minutes, Yuta came back in the kitchen and invited everyone on the dance floor to dance, saying this is a party, and they need to dance and enjoy.

And they all did went to the dance floor. Johnny and Ten was obviously leaving no space for imagination as they danced. Jaehyun was dragged by Yuta and Jaehyun is already tired of pushing him away and he already drank quite few beers so they danced together but still with a respectable distance. Doyoung is also on the other side with with Lucas and some orange-dyed hair boy who looks tall yet still soft.

"Will you come home with me tonight?" Johnny whispered at Ten as they were dancing.

"Depends." Ten replied still annoyed though he knows he'll still end up in Johnny's house before the sunrise comes.

"Oh baby, I'll make sure you won't say no and you'll be going home with… daddy." Johnny whispered seductively as he bit one of Ten's earlobes.

Ten let out a soft moan just enough for Johnny to hear. Johnny ended up not being able to stop himself from kissing Ten on the dance floor. He doesn't even care if people would see, he wants to taste him in his mouth and maybe he wants Jaehyun to see, and he'll know that Ten is only his.

And Jaehyun indeed see what Johnny intended for him to see, it felt like a punch in his stomach that made him awake yet dizzy. Yuta somehow managed to put his arms on his waist to prevent Jae from falling.

"Kiss me." Jaehyun find himself whispering those words to Yuta. He'll regret it but he just wants to numb the pain that is slowly creeping on his chest.

"What? Are you sure, Jae?" Yuta would love to kiss Jaehyun again, but he knows it won't mean anything to the younger, it sucks but that's the reality Yuta has come to accept.

"Just please kiss me. And let's just say, it's a blip in my system. We won't talk about it tomorrow or ever. Just kiss me, now."

Yuta wouldn't want to be told again. Jaehyun needs something he can only provide for now, it's a selfish request but Yuta has done a lot of selfish things at Jaehyun's expense, so he can only do so little to help him. That is why he put his hand on Jaehyun's face and the other on Jaehyun's back to give him support. And then he kissed him, he was met eagerly by Jaehyun's mouth who's waiting to be explored more. It was sappy kiss, and then it became greedy. Jaehyun's hands find Yuta's hair and the familiarity of Yuta's mouth was welcomed by his body well. He didn't like it, but he slowly felt numb, and that's what he just wanted.

But on the other corner, not so far away, Johnny and Ten has already stopped making out after Johnny noticed what is happening to his bestfriend and his boyfriend's bestfriend.

"Looks like someone is trying to steal our best kissing award, babe." Johnny said with a smirk. Ten followed Johnny's gaze and found Jaehyun and Yuta grossly connected to each other. He didn't like it. He doesn't like the ugly emotion starting to bubble on his chest either. He needs to escape and Johnny is only one who can provide that.

"How about we go to your house now?"

Johnny nodded eagerly, accepting the suggestion with a kiss on the shorter boy's lips.

"Thought you'd never ask."

And he lead Ten outside as Jaehyun followed them with sad eyes.

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌───❀*̥˚┘

🐈🐕

an:
(that louis and bella above ㅋㅋ)
i'm really out here making the loml a fucking enemy.
to johnnyjsuh, babe it's just for plot purposes. i still love you most, next to ten. ㅋㅋ

yuta best boy!!!