fifteen.

Monday, 7:15 AM

Jaehyun didn't feel like going to school. In fact, he doesn't even want to get out of their fucking house if that means he will be risking the possibility of seeing Ten. Ten hates him now, he's sure of that; and he can't bear to see the hate in Ten's eyes once he sees him.

But his mom has a different thing to say. "Jung Jaehyun, get out of your bed before I call over Ten to wake you up." He jolted up his bed when he heard Ten's name. Because he knows for sure that her mom is crazy enough to do that.

So with a heavy heart and a clouded mind, he yeeted himself to the bathroom and took a cold shower just so he can wake up from this nightmare.

☔☔

12:15 PM, CAFETERIA

"Chittaphon, why is Jaehyun not joining us for lunch?" Ten immediately perked up from the mention of his bestfriend's name, remembering vividly what happened last friday night.

"I don't know… Maybe he's busy with homework?" Doyoung raises an eyebrow at his friend's demeanor noticing how he can't look at him in the eyes. /He's hiding something, Doie thought. And Doie is someone who get out information out of everyone if he's determined enough, even of it's Ten, who's known to be the most hardest to crack./

"Bullshit. Jaehyun will never pass the chance of having lunch with you... us, I mean." Ten looked at Doie tiredly. There was a time in the past when Doyoung planted the idea in Ten's head that Jaehyun likes him more than what is bounded in their friendship,  only to hear from Jaehyun that Yuta became his boyfriend.

"Doie, I'm tired. Just shut up and eat." Ten continued playing with his food, touching and poking it with his fork, not putting any of it in his mouth. He didn't even feel like eating.

"What's wrong? You're acting really weird." Doyoung is now more worried than curious. Ten looks like an exhausted puppy, or kitten. The last time Ten was like this was when Jaehyun told them he was dating Yuta.

"Doie, I think I did something bad." Ten looked at Doie with uncertainty in his eyes, like he's still weighing the idea if it was really that bad.

"Okay, Taylor Swift. What did you do?"

"I... I fucked up, Doie, really fucked up. I feel disgusted with myself." Ten looks like he was about to cry. So Doyoung stood up from his seat and sat beside Ten, covering him from the rest of everyone's view.

"Ten, what happened? What makes you say that?"

"I… cheated on Johnny." And there it was the sob that Ten was holding since he arrived at their school. The sob that threatened to come out when he saw Johnny waived at him when he saw him going towards their floor.

Doyoung let out a little gasp, trying his best not to catch anyone's attention.

"What? What do you mean you cheated? On Johnny? Fucking hell, no you didn't! Tell me what happened."

"Doie, I did. I feel disgusted! Now I've lost the two important people in my life."

"Two? Wait… Does this concern Jaehyun too? Did you finally confess to each other?" Doyoung's little eyes are now wide open like he just caught the hottest gossip in town /which is kind of what is happening/.

"Confess? What do you mean? I wouldn't do that to Johnny and I don't like Jaehyun anymore…"

Doyoung bit his tongue before the words could come out, /But would Johnny do the same thing?/ from his mouth, instead he eyed Ten cautiously.