PROLOGUE:

"I'm sorry."

"Years had passed and you're still sorry." I laughed.

"Eerina."

"You know I never once regret falling in love with you. I remember telling you that in my next life I still want to be with you and guess what, it change. The pain changed it."  I said and laughed again.

"Eerina." He murmured my name.

"It's fine. I'm fine."

"You're not and it's because of me." He said while looking down. I smiled at him.

"It's fine. It's my fault. I should've known my limitations. I should've stopped myself from falling hard." I said and smiled again.

"Do...you regret falling in love with me?" He asked.

I could see the pain in his eyes.

"I told you. I don't regret it. Maybe. Just...just maybe we're not really meant for each other." I said and smiled at him.

-----

Hi,

This will be my first ever publish story. I hope you guys can give this a chance or just a glimpse. I will really really appreciate it. This story will be the start of STILL SERIES. I hope you like it.

--

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or from the author's personal experience. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute without the permit of the author.

Thank you!

(c) All rights reserved

- selendrooon

---