QUARANTINE THINGS

Ok listen, I love marvel obviously and all the films I hold dear to my heart, but I'm not actively in the fandom as I used to be...and I probably won't be updating this book anymore, which sucks because I know a bunch of you really liked this Oneshot book and was hoping I'd publish more...

Not to vent but a lot has been going on, I was mislead by my doctor to believe that I was starting testosterone (for people that don't know - I'm a trans Male) a BUNCH of times and they had sent the prescription to my GP because the gender clinic who was seeing me, don't actually do the injections. So they send it to my local GP who does it blah blah blah. But here's the thing...my GP is a transphobe, a literal boomer. Who refused to give me testosterone because I'm a "girl not a boy" and so my doctor at the gender clinic and my GP had to argue over the phone, so I don't know how long it will be till I start my testosterone shots but dysphoria has made me EXTREMELY miserable.

Also family life just isn't good at the minute.

I've got a lack of motivation to make more stucky Oneshots, but I won't delete the book because who knows- maybe I'll come back to write more. I'm thankful you guys stuck with me and read these and I'm sorry.

I'm more into anime fandoms like Danganronpa, Junji Ito and Jojos Bizarre Adventure

Instagram Accountz:
@pretty.plagues
@Jay3Jay.cos
@DinoC0re