CHAPTER 1: MIRROR MIRROR

*SKYLAR'S POV*

"EWW!" my sisters (Kayley and Savannah) screamed in unison after seeing my acne, it's not that bad but because my sisters have 'perfect' skin, it scares them. We're triplets but we look nothing a like. I'm skinny, short and have dark brown eyes, Kayley has long luscious legs and beautiful long brownish/blackish hair, Savannah also has nice legs and awesome hair but her big eyes and naturally pouty lips are her best features. "Can't you like... burn your face or something!" Savannah asked while playing with my chin. I wacked her hand off my chin and continued to watch The Faults In Our Stars on my laptop on the kitchen counter. 

"Maybe, if you get a boyfriend. You'll be prettier." Kayley mocked me in the kitchen. I was honestly getting annoyed with my sisters just because they have super model boyfriends, doesn't mean I need one; or maybe I do. "Look." Savannah said pointing at the living room mirror. I was kind of frightened by my horrible reflection, I flinched and almost fell back off the chair but Kayley caught me. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the ugliest triplet of them all!" they mocked/sang. I put my head down and tried my best to keep the tears from falling. "You know we're just joking, right? We love you." Savannah said, trying to comfort me. They both went upstairs and left me downstairs, all emotional and shit. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I felt like I got 10 000 times more uglier within the 2 minutes I wasn't looking at the mirror.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 2 coming out soon. B.T.W this is my first fanfic so I really need your support. Love ya ♥
-Noluuh/Mrs. Boyce