Chapter 6: OLD FEELINGS DIE HARD 1/3

GLIMMER~

GLIMMER
~

"Well, you're probably the last person I'd expect to show up here,"
Glimmer walked down the shore towards the voice.
"And why is that? I'm the only one who knew you'd be here."
"Maybe. But I don't deserve to hear your voice this time."
The words were a dagger in her already-punctured heart.

"That's what you think,"
He chuckled.
"Oh, Glimmer. You cut me too much slack, you know that?"
"Still calling me Glimmer?"
"Still ignoring my questions?"
Glimmer sighed, crouching at the edge of the palm
tree. This one was an illusion. She went to where the tree cast a long shadow, using her ability to separate the darkness with light. It revealed a winding stair case below.

"Must we always do this?" She asked.
He chuckled again.
"Well, egging you on has always been my favorite pastime."

Glimmer made it to the end of the staircase, entering a shack-sized room. She headed to the 4th wall, furthest from the staircase, and ran her fingers over the bricks.

Warm, warm, warm, cool.

Bingo.

The secret brick was cooler than the others.
Glimmer gripped the edge of the brick, pulling it out of the wall. She then licked the DNA sensor that was hidden underneath.
It chimed and unlocked, the middle part of the wall breaking apart from the others and sliding up.

This revealed the elevator.

She stepped in and put her crystal-key into the corresponding key hole.
After turning it once, the motion sent the elevator rising into the sky.
It was all an illusion, of course.
Both the elevator and secret condo were in the middle of the sky. But anyone who didn't know what to look for would only see clouds.

The elevator chimed again, opening its front facing door.

The boy waiting inside turned around, arms crossed with a smirk on his devastatingly handsome ruined face.

His gorgeous teal eyes locked with hers as he said,
"Miss me?"

. . .

Virtual high five to anyone who already guessed who "he" is

Virtual high five to anyone who already guessed who "he" is. I thought I dropped a good amount of hints ;)
Anyway, sorry for the cliffhanger, I couldn't help myself! *insert not-so-sorry smiley face*
I wasn't planning on posting until after Easter, but I'm in a two-chapters-a-day sorta mood, and it may turn into three.
Hope you enjoyed! There will be a part two, don't hurt me, I promise :).
~Midnight_Moonlark