30

Patuloy ako sa pag pose sa harap ng camera para sa pang huling magazine na gagawin ko. It's been three months and I'm still here. The management promised me three months but I guess I have to accept my fate here. Hindi naman kasi kami pwedeng humindi dahil kami ni Jennie ang dehado dito. Kakausapin ko din ang President bukas at ipapaalala sakanyang tapos na ang kontrata ko. Although I still earn, I'm not really happy.

"Done! Let's pack up!" anunsyo nung direktor.

Agad akong lumapit kay Jennie na nakahanda na ang susuotin kong pauwi. She's not talking but I know we're sharing the same thinking. Pagkatapos kong magtanggal ng make up at accessories ay dumiretso ako sa wash room at nagpalit ng komportableng damit. I really miss everything in the Philippines! Nathan already went home and is really busy with their business. The commercial that I made with them was a success. I received praises and compliments coming from different people.

He always calls me in the morning and before I go to bed. He listens to my rants and frustrations in my job. He sings me song when I'm really upset that I couldn't even sleep properly. He tells me stories that can help me calm and I'm so thankful for him.

Early in the morning when I decided to go straight in our agency. I heard that the president is there early. Nauna akong dumating kaysa kay Jennie kaya hindi ko nalang siya hinintay at matapang na dumiretso sa opisina niya. Her secretary immediately gave way.

Nung makita niya ako ay agad niyang isinara yung laptop niya. She also removed her eyeglasses while waiting for me to finally have a seat.

"Good morning, ma'am" I smiled. Okay, that's a fake one.

"You're early, Mery" anito. Oh c'mon!

"I don't want to sugarcoat anything ma'am but I'm just here to ask if when will I be able to end my contract? It's been three months and my family's waiting for me" tinatagan ko ang sarili kong titigan siya.

She smiled before talking,"It already ended yesterday dear. I declined the new project for you because your boyfriend talked to me. You got a serious and very humble man here, Mery"

Natutop ko ang aking bibig. Si Nathan? Kinausap siya? Akala ko ba hindi niya ako papakealaman. I'm not mad at him I'm just confused and excited.

"W-hen was that?"

"One week ago, can we have a photo together? Remembrance?" anito.

I don't know why my tears started to form in the corner of my eyes. I've been working with her for a long time and it hurt me that I have to leave her here. We're not close. She's strict and doesn't really want close relationships but she cares for her artists.

Nangatal ang aking mga kamay nung inabot niya saakin ang isang tseke. Naglalaman yun ng mahigit twenty million dollars. My eyes widen while looking at her and the paper. This is a huge money.

"I didn't get anything from that. That's your salary for your last project and my gift for you. I'm hoping you could invite me on your wedding" she smiled.

"Thank you so much ma'am.. I'll send you the details soon. I'll miss you" I stand up and bowed ninety degrees. I respected her from the beginning.

"You did a great job, Mery"

Malawak ang ngiti ko habang nag aayos ng mga gamit ko. Kasama ang mga kaibigan at ang manager ko ay sinamahan nila akong mag empake. These people are my treasure. They became my second family and I won't get tired of saying thank you for having them in my life.

"This is so sudden, I'm so sad" bumuntong hininga si Katy.

"I'm gonna miss this little bitch here" ani Hazel habang nakanguso pa.