the end :((

heyyy

so im no longer happy with the way this is turning out :(

i thought it was going somewhere but then i got a bunch of ideas and instead of sticking to one i chose about 4 and tried to go with that, then i looked at what was happening and it was not good.

initially i was gonna introduce morgan more subtly but then i got impatient and added her straight in lol it was awfulll

then the whole thing with nick fury, it just wasnt going well

im currently working on another story, taking it a little more slowly, making the cover art, etc and so far theres 4 chapters in my drafts and i much prefer one of those chapter to this whole story, so im gonna cut this off here.

i liked the whole idea of this book but it was executed badly, so im gonna leave it up as completed and call it a day on this one, ive not got any inspiration to write because i rushed in to everything. some of it's okay but the rest is just... not.

the next story starts as when tonys parents die and how he takes the company and its eventually gonna move more into like stony and then adding in peter and morgan along the way, its not completely thought out yet but as of now its in 3rd person and tonys the main character.

please stay tuned for that, i cant be asked to go back and edit caps and apostrophes into this so enjoy this monstrosity lol

also please give me names for this book, its currently called 'untitled draft' and all of the chapters are 'untitled part 3' or something, im not worried about the title and stuff because im gonna go back and edit everything before i even think about posting it. it might have slow updates but thats okay, right?

anyway, please wait for that because its gonna (i hope) end up to be good

bye guys :)