Shooting?

So it's 2:38 am right now right? IM HUNGRY! IM THIRSTY AND I HAD TO PISS RLLY BAD (Ik TMI BUT IDGAF ANYMORE!) so I go down stairs and everything so so FUCKING LOUD!! AND AFTER ALL THAT I GO UPSTAIRS AND WE HAVE THESE AIR FRESHENER THINGS THAT GO OFF WHENEVER THEY WANT. ONE FUCKINH WENT OFF AND MY HEART FELL THROUGH MY ASSHOLE. But I got everything I wanted so I'm good 😁 back to the actual story 👇🏼 😂

_______________________________
Bellas POV

It's coming to around 9 pm and I have that race with Dakota. Everyone fears him but he's so different! It confuses me and it kind of annoys me! He lives around 2 hours away so it was stupid of me to go back home then have to travel all the way back THEN BACK AGAIN! But I didn't think about it. I'm a dumbass. So I get into the car I would be using to race him with. This is my babyyyyy I love her so muchhhhhh. (Pic above )

I get there dead on 11pm and I'm stopped at the gate. The guards look at me and nod and let me through. Guess I'm welcome here then! I go in slowly and rev my engine. I get out and walk towards the front door. I go to knock but someone runs out and goes into me at a force and I fall backwards onto the steps. I groan but I'm not badly hurt. I look at see Ava on top of me starring at me in shock. "Well isn't that a site to see!" I hear John laugh and I hear a chuckle and see it's Dakota. Ava is still on me. "Get off me then!!!" I say getting inpatient. "Sorry!" She says and she helps me up. "Let me look at your back! Is it okay?" She goes to lift up my shirt and I move away quickly. "I'm fine! It was only a little bump!" I laugh nervously. I don't want them seeing the scars on my back. I don't want to tell them what happened. Not just yet.. or maybe not ever..

I see Dakota look at me as if he's remembered something and it confused me but I change the convo. "Ready?" He nods and we go to our cars. My back aches. Why the fuck did she run out of the door head first? I laugh to myself brushing it off as if it was nothing. She's my friend so I'll forgive her. I follow Dakota for about 30 minutes when I get a call from Ava. "Helloooooo" I say "we will be getting there in around 5 minutes if your wondering. Also can I borrow some of your lingerie they seemed really ni-beep beep beep." I ended the call as soon as she said that. I know she's laughing her tits off right now and she's will the boys. WHY WOULD SHE ASK THAT ?! Also it's mine! Who shares it?!

5 minutes later we get to the location. It's in the middle of no where and it's just a huge road which I don't know where it leads to. We both stop everyone gets out. I lean against my car and take out the money. "Ava hold this." I give it to her and she takes it. "You ready?" Dakota nods. We start our engines and they roar. John shouts to both of us.

"Who ever goes from the white line and back gets the money!" I look in the distance and see the white line. Ava walks forward. She holds her hand up.

3

2

1

She moves her hand down "GO!" I speed off I see Dakota next to me focusing hard. I speed up even more he backs off about a metre away and I get to the line. I go slightly past it and skid to a half donut and go back to where we started. Dakota does the same but he's faster. He's speeding up a lot! I push my food down as hard as I can and I shoot through the finish line . I get out after I've slowed down and turned around again. I wait for John to say who won. But he looks at Dakota. "Bro you got lost to a girl." I smile and Ava hands me the money. I smile at Dakota. "You did good." He nods. He's slightly pissed. "I'll win next time" and he smirks. Next time ? Wow okay then.

He gets a call and he walks away for a moment and Ava starts talking. "Do you wanna have a girly night tonight? Like you live 2 hours away and it's really dark! I have some alcohol! It will be fun." I think about it for a moment then I agree. I've never had a proper friend in my life before. I was home schooled so I never made friends. I take some money out and hand it to Ava. "Maybe you can buy some lingerie with that instead of asking me!" She laughs and snorts and John laughs with her. He obviously heard the convo when she called me. Dakota walks back and he looks concerned.

"Where did you too go earlier today?"

"The mall? Why?" I reply

"There was a shooting. Just after you two left. You need to be on high alert now." He death stares me and Ava as if we are kids. "Okay fine.."

"Bella is staying over! We are having a sleep over! Even though we are both 20! It's fine!" She claps excitedly. Dakota rolls his eyes and smirks and gets back into his car. We all go back to the mansion and I start thinking. Was the guy who was acting weird the one who started it? I took a picture of him without him noticing. I'll show Dakota or John when we are inside.

We go inside and Ava leaves me with Dakota and John. She's gone to get everything...I mean everything..

I take this time to show them.

"So ya know the shooting at the mall. Some guy was acting really off while we were there. Ava didn't notice but I did and I got a pic of him. Maybe you know him??" I question and I show them both the pic. They both shake their heads not knowing who it is. Maybe I was mistaken. Omg did I scare him off? Oh well!

"Go to the living room!" I hear Ava shout and she's running down the hallway with a bunch of pillows in her hands. I follow her and go to the living room. It's huge ! I sit down on the couch and the boys join. Are they having a sleep over too? Like John reads my mind he speaks up. "We are only here for the alcohol.." I just nod and sit there uncomfortable. John is on the left side of me and Dakota is on the right. They are a good distance away and Dakota is scrolling on his phone paying more attention. 

"So...lingerie huh?" John starts. For fuck sake...

******************************************

HELLO IM DOING ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE IDK WHY BUT 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT? DAMNNNN !!!!! Be grateful 😈😈 or not Idc 😂😂 do you think all of them will become great friends ? Will they confess drunk thoughts ? Who knows ! I do LOL !!

THANKS FOR READING BYEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️