Family to enemy

I didn't really know what to call this chapter honestly. Also a heads up. I'm literally updating a the last few chapters so i can start to work on my second book. (I'm the alphas mate) you'll see what i mean when i say i didn't know what to call this chapter.

_______________________________________________________________________
Bella POV.

I wake up with strong arms around me. It's so hot in the room that I'm sticking the the covers. I peel off the arms and the covers. I ignore the groan that comes front Dakota when he took his arms off of me. I take a shower. Thing went down last night and uhh...yeah nothing more to say about that! I'm cut off when I hear the door open as i get out of the shower. Dakota is butt ass naked going into the shower. I casually clean my teeth as if its nothing and i quickly walk out. I put on some camo pants and a black vest. Ive always liked camo i think it looked cool as fuck. I grab my phone and i put it in my back pocket. I see Jessica standing by our door.

"Can i help you?" I didn't know she was here but she obviously came here before i did.
Jess. "Yes yes you can actually. Let's have little talk." I shrug my shoulders and i start walking with her outside. Something is about to go down. I can feel it. It's not right.

Jess" so i heard you and Dakota last night. I was standing by your door to admit it."
"Are you a freak or something?"
Jess "no i was just curious" she brushes it off as if it's nothing. She has her hair tied up for once. Something is really wrong then.
Suddenly she grab a knife out of her pocket and swipes at me. I obviously dodge it due to her being so slow. Maybe her fake tits were causing that. I had had enough of this girl and her foolish ways so I decided to take control. In a swift movement i hit her shoulder and yank her arm towards me at the same time. I hear a pop and she drops the knife and holds her shoulder. She cries out in pain. I stare at her way to calmly.
I know Dakota is behind me. I saw him in the corner of my eye. He stood and watched to see what would happen. I think he's learnt not to get involved when i have fights because every time he gets hurt somehow.

"Jessica...jessica... what is your deal Hun? You know you would of been grate with a few people that I knew but unfortunately they are dead.... my question is...do you have a death wish?" I ask completely calm to the point were I'm scaring myself.

"Bella.. " i hear Dakota behind me. I grip her shoulder that had popped out. She screeches out and i frown at her.
"Dakota. Baby..did you find out who had made that call? The one to arrest me?" I look back and Dakota is tensed up.
D. "No.. we searched everyone's phone calls and not one person in the gang had called we think it might have been ano-"
I cut him off "check Jessica's phone."
D. "We did. She's innocent."
"Where's her room?"
Dakota tells me the directions and i throw her to one of the guards. "Go lock her in a room other than mine or hers." He nods and i make my way to her room. I barge through the door and I immediately start pulling all of her clothes out of her closet. I throw things all over the place. I start to give up until i accidentally kick something under the bed. There's a box under the bed and i pull it out i search through the small box. Crap.crap.crap.cra-. I stop when i see a small phone. I quickly search through it. It has no password. Stupid girl.

I hit the last call she had made.

911

Boom.. I've found it. Case closed. She's dead.

I rush out of the room before slamming the door. I rush down to Dakota who is smoking. I grab the cigarette out of hid mouth and pop it in mine. "It's Jessica. Case closed." Dakota takes the phone out of my hand and he looks through it. I puff on the cigarette then i throw it. I was suddenly tired of it. He is starring intensely at the phone. He looks at me.
"Do what you want with her." He says to me. I think for a moment. I would kill her but.. isn't she only in it for the money? I mean the gangs money? She doesn't help with any of the missions.
"Kick her out" I say
D. "Is that what you want?" I nod at him and he bows stupidly.
D. "Your wish is my command princess." I slap his arm lightly and i laugh at him. He calls Kai over and tells him to send a message to  Jessica. To tell her to pack her shite and LEAVE! She should be happy that she's not dead right now.

Moments later Jessica is is being dragged out of the house by Ava. Ava's holding her ear. I laugh at her and Ava lets go.
A. "¡tonto! ¡ahora has ido y lo has hecho!" (You fool! Now you've gone and done it!) I speak up.
"Ava let her be. She's gone through enough right? Oh right! Let me pop that shoulder back in for you!" I yank Jessica's arm and she screeches but i feel it pop back it.
"Leave Jessica. Go whore around somewhere else." We all go back inside and I see Jessica grab her things and slowly walk away.  I sit in the kitchen and Dakota is next to me. I get up to cook something because i was starving! I start to make omelettes. And it gets me thinking. If Jessica was to call on me again she would probably be ignored. Ive already been charged and everything. I would say Ive learnt my lesson but i really haven't. All of the boys and girls walk in.
Gab. "I smell food!"
"I was cooking for me! Not you!"
Gabriella laughs and sits down.
Gab. "I have something to pick with you two!" She points at Dakota and i. she carries on.
"You two are so fucking loud at night! Shut the fuck up!" I feel myself shrinking and my face get hot. I hear Dakota laugh and so does everyone else. I carry on cooking a pile of omelettes. I place them all on the counter and suddenly everyone eats quickly. "HEY!" I shout and everyone looks at me. "You didn't even say thank you!" They all say at once 'thank you then i sit down and eat. Life feels good and I'm happy to have the family like this.

_________________________________________________________________________
HI ITS 5 AM FUCK! Do you see the Eason why I didn't know if the name of this chapter was okay ? Cuz likeee Jessica isn't really family? Like she was just a bitch? Ya know ? Anyways!

LIKE COMMENT VOTE !

THANKS FOR READING!

BYEEEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️